When ı takeoff a few minutes later everywhere glitching and ı dont see airports why ??? Do that fix
Thank you for contacting support! We are here to help you have the best experience possible and ask that review the information below to better troubleshoot your experienced lag and crashes. Below are some basic steps taken that may help resolve the issue:
- Keep as much unused internal device memory (RAM) available. 1GB is the recommended amount
- Always close other apps before opening Infinite Flight
- Keep your device fresh by completely restarting device power occasionally
- Disable active add or message blocking apps
- Don’t install unapproved apps
- Don’t modify, “Root”, or “Jailbreak” your device
- Don’t install IAP unlocking apps
- Ensure Text to Speech (TTS) is enabled on Android devices
- Use a strong WiFi network within a relatively close proximity to your device
- Unplug your modem and WiFi router for about 30 seconds, then plug them back in if online “lag” occurs
- Disable Anti-Aliasing
- Lower Infinite Flight graphics and performance settings
If you try everything above and still have trouble, check to make sure you have the latest firmware update available for your device installed. Lastly, we recommend you delete the app, restart device power, then sign into the same account used to purchase the app originally to reinstall.
As a final resort, reset the device to factory settings. Be sure to back up all important data on your device first.
If you still need help or have questions, reply with a brief description of the problem. Include reproducible scenario steps and also device make, model, and current operating system version. Screenshots are welcome so we can better assist you and get you back in the air!
Can you specify what actual problems there are? What device are you running?
İts ipad air 2 …
And what are the specific issues? Did any of the suggestions listed by Chris help?
I too have an iPad Air 2 and I’ve seen some issues when my internet service download and upload speeds are not optimal. Some tips that I’ve been utilizing to maximize my experiences with Global:
-Occasional reset of router and network settings
-Close all background apps before I launch Infinite Flight
-Hide the minimap when it isn’t necessary
-Refresh/Restart the device before long hauls
Try tweaking your settings since there are many influences on app and device performance such as the amount of activity in the areas you are flying, internet speeds, other apps operating in the background although they appear to not be running. I’ve adjusted my device settings to minimize/eliminate background application pushes/updates.
And ı have problem about loading screen when ı select a airport and press the fly it isnt starting there is still loading…
Re download the app. Reset your router, and always clear ram and open apps prior to running IF.
I’ve rarely experienced this but if I were you I wouldn’t sit there waiting for it no more than a minute. Try another airport after a restart and relaunch.