Global is out for Android!

Its up to the developer with andriod. On iOS it was the App Store that did it. So depends what the dev’s put in the settings.

2 Likes

Yup, Android is a lot more “developer” friendly when it comes to these things.

6 Likes

Yessssss! It’s finally happening!

Same for me, come onnnn😥😥😥😥

2 Likes

I did i m from germany …

1 Like

I didn’t get the upgrade maybe in the next few hours i will get it

1 Like

Lucky guy, i am also in germany, no update.

2 Likes

I’m happy to see that the Android users are finally getting the update! Enjoy the flying!

2 Likes

In the earlier android phased updates, I used to get them 12-24hrs after the initial release. No different this time, just a few more hours :D

1 Like

From Israel…There isn’t yet…

Whoever is sad or mad about global not coming to their device yet, just look tomorrow, it’ll most likely be there, and if not, then Sunday, so be patient!

1 Like

I’m in India and it has come!!!and even more till now I did not encounter any major problems…just very minor…worth the wait!!

1 Like

I am from Sydney Australia no update I have been patient I am just waiting for the update

1 Like

Nope not in Estonia, still that old version.

The game looks beautiful after flying from San francissco to Las vegas. Keep it up IF :D

1 Like

I am in Taiwan,and use Xperia Z5(Qualcomm S810)
Will i get update?

Yes. I think it is a stage release to prevent the servers from overloadin go like when they released on iOS. As long as you have a RAM of 1GB or more and your device can support opengles 3.0 you are fine.

I have the galaxy s6 edge and i live in the netherlands and i still did not get the update.

1 Like

Last time I checked, it was #7 most paid app.

I’m currently updating infinite flight now

3 Likes