Global Flight

Fly from any region to another, make fly as long as possible make FPL like 1200nm long.

1 Like

I agree. It would be great to do a flight from KLAX to KSFO!

5 Likes

wanna fly from KLIA - KSFO…thats a long flight

2 Likes

Well then how about a fast forward option

3 Likes

This will be an amazing addition to the game! 6 hour fight here we come! (EGLL to JFK) :smile:

4 Likes

yes like klax to ksfo

3 Likes

That would be awesome. LGA-ORD-DEN is my ultimate goal

1 Like

or connecting the London with the Amsterdam area?!
That would enable us to get across the channel ;-))

honestly, this combination would make a whole lot of difference. We could fly routes like
LHR- AMS
LHR- DUS or CGN
LHR- BRU
and vv.

by the way, this would enable the KLM guys to cover a large amount of the F70 and F100 routes

happy Landings

Clipper747PA

1 Like

Lol Imagine flying from London Heathrow to LAX

5 Likes

That’s a plane I’ve got my eye on. Would be awesome to fly a Fokker 70. But, I’m pretty sure that few people are interested…

Best, Boeing707

1 Like

Yes… Once out of the region area the aircraft should enter a different region at the choice of the pilot

Eric

To anyone who is trying this I recommend using http://www.liveflightapp.com/ to give you a idea of what you are flying over, and what heading you need to get where you are going.

This is how I was able to do some Trans-Atlantic flights

How far has this gone? Is Infinite flight going to introduce this?

@Nick_Catalano… even better Nick to fly from KSAN - KSEA…all three of those regions could joined(SoCal,San Fran & Seattle)

1 Like

@Qantasinfiniteflight 😀😀 then they have to change name from Live to Inifinite Flight On Demand😉

2 Likes

Yes good idea but do not forget Paris region which is as such not fun as only one airport can land an A380 so it is always empty. A joined region London/Alsterdam/dusseldorf would be great
Eric

1 Like

It will be great if the app can switch the flying region automatically when pilots reached the airspace.

Yes!! That would be a good start. I love these ideas. I just hope that become implemented into the app