Global Flight XP

I was wondering for the big flights when global comes out what kind of xp are we likely to see like thousands or something

2 Likes

It will probably depend on the length of flying you do. A flight 500nm in length will earn less xp than a flight of 2,000nm in lentgh. Unless the devs change the xp ranking system again.

Acctually I have been thinking about the XP with global flight. Maybe they will ditch it?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Yes very true

for every minute you fly you get 10 XP what is this post about? Global will just mean people fly for longer on average…

1 Like

No this post is about restricting the amount of xp you get for global flight so you don’t get like a million xp

Before the recent update which automatically cuts off the throttle when leaving a region, I used to see a fair few globe trotters flying 24+ hour flights - the XP and hours being built was considerable.

I hope flight time XP is removed.

It shouldn’t be removed imo… Just tweak it a little should be fine

1 Like

I think it should be based on hours like real life pilots get their wages.

Hate to say it, but this isn’t real life. Real life pilots can’t just set autopilot and go to bed (well, they could, but you get the point).

2 Likes

Actually, you just said how it works :P

Pilots that take off on long haul flights go to sleep and when the times come to landing they come to land the plane. Yes, IF isn’t real life, however, we can “simulate” that the time you are not looking at the screen the 2 pilots are flying the plane, but there is no need because we know for sure that IFs AutoPilot will get us from A to B.

1 Like

Since you are the sole pilot in IF, you need to be alert for the duration of the entire flight.

I feel like you should get rewarded for completing a long flight though. Maybe every 30 min if the app realizes you haven’t entered a single command it could prompt you in the pause menu to confirm that you are still flying / “in control”, otherwise it’ll boot you off the server. Just as it did in Call of Duty for being inactive. Prevents people from farming XP. But personally, I like it just the way it is now, but to stop people from hoarding xp that could be a viable solution.

This is scary and i hope it won’t happen ;)

Yea like what if it broke and started kicking people off the app after 5 minutes of flight

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.