Global Flight - Where Will You Fly?

First flight will probably be Stansted to Beziers in a Ryanair 737-800 other flight I’ll be doing are:
LGW-MPL - EasyJet A319
LGW-BCN - Norwegian 737-800 or Monarch A321 if it get put in IF
LCY-GLA - British Airways E190

1 Like

KDSM to KMSP and on to KIAD

First of all, my route in ivao LEMD-LEPA
LEPA-LEVC, LEVC-LEBL

Atlanta to Seoul. Korean Air 777-200er
Atlanta to Tokyo(NRT) Delta Airlines 777-200er

1 Like

FSD to DEN with a stop over in Denver and continue on from DEN-SFD
with a frontier a318

Then from vancouver to denver in a a318 and denver back to FSD in a united embraer 175

Hahaha I have made a list of us domestic routes. I will definitely try to fly all of them. Especially lax to sfo and Houston to Dallas 😉 These routes only take around 1hr to complete and they are also operated by major airlines and narrow body and wide body aircraft 😊😊

I’ll probably stick to domestic U.S flights. My grandma lives on the peninsula of Virginia and I always go outside to watch the planes cruising along the “coastal corridor” as I like to call it, so I’ll fly along the eastern seaboard as well.

2 Likes

So ready to do Vegas to Honolulu!

1 Like

It takes sooooo long. I’ve managed HNL to SFO, but that’s about it.

4 Likes

I will intentionally avoid the very big airports like KMIA, KLAX, KJFK, EGLL and so on and so forth immediately after the global release.
Firstly because I’ve flown out of them hundreds of times already and secondly because there are hundreds of other airports I want to fly to before even taking something like KDFW or KATL into consideration.

LOWS, LOWL, LOWK, LOWG, LOWK, EDDM, EDJA, EDVK, EDDV, EDLP, EDDS, EDAH, EDXW, EDDB, EDNY, LFSB, ELLX, EPRZ, ENAL, ENAT, ENGM, ENML, EFKU, EETN, EYKA, LDPL, LDSP, LDRI, LDSP, LDDU, LDZD, LIPQ, LEIB, LEST, LEAL, LEXJ, EGHQ, EINC, EINN, EKVG, EGGD, VNLK, LPMA, LPPD, VQPR, MHTG, MDLR, MDPC, I could go on forever.

I plan to fly from KLAX-EGLL (Los Angeles-London Heathrow). Because I have flown this very often.

I’m ready for it though! It’s about 6 hours in the 767 to Vegas to Honolulu. But also I’m ready to do Vegas to Houston, San Francisco to JFK, Miami to the Bahamas! And my super long haul, Lax to Sydney! Patiently waiting!

Just departed LAS - EGLL. Let ya know if it was successful when I wake up tomorrow

1 Like

Probably wont 💀💀 theres going to be yet another crash landing at EGLL when you wake up 😂🤣

Toronto Pearson (YYZ) - (MCI/KCI) Kansas City International Airport

Can’t wait to fly KPHL to Cancun, Trans Atlantic routes to Europe and KSEA to Dutch Harbor.

Dubai, Tokyo, Kai Tak, Seoul, Moscow, Salt Lake City, Boston, and Zurich.

Frankfurt to San Francisco

Routes I want to Fly in Global:
LAX-PVR
LAX-GDL
PSP-LAS
LAX-LHR

1 Like

I will spawn at a random airport in an F22 and climb to FL1000 to see the scenery 😏

1 Like