Global Flight Time Warp

So I have a feature request and I hope this is the right place to put it. If not, someone please move it for me. But. In solo mode with GF coming, would it be possible to fast forward time (like in FSX) to make a 9 hour flight take half an hour?

3 Likes

already asked also whoever moved this to features read this https://community.infiniteflight.com/t/moving-basic-new-users-topics/51990

1 Like

I hate the idea of a time warp, it ruins all the point of flying. Don’t want to fly for 9 hours? Don’t fly a 9 hour route.

13 Likes

also they said no im pretty sure its a flight sim if you dont got time for it then dont do flight sims

That’s posted in the lounge. I’m not a regular

Hes a member, he put in in features himself.

oh my bad sorry but still its a duplicate

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

4 Likes

Stop making me jealous! LMAO! (I don’t have access to the topic)

But you don’t actually go from point A to point B. You just teleport. Ruins the point in my opinion.

If we had to have it I would make it solo only though.

nothing much xD just some new rules laid out

1 Like

2 Likes

Where’s the duplicate?

1 Like

How would that work exactly? You would have to be moving pretty fast to make a 9 hour flight a 20 minute flight.

1 Like

i have heard it before ill find it its been mentioned i remember that much

Yeah but the replay is speeding things up that already happened. If they added what you’re saying you would basically just be traveling at lightening speeds.

1 Like

I’m 100% against this in live. But I don’t care if it’s in solo

1 Like

Its a simulator, so If you don’t want to fly 9 hours, just don’t. Fsx has that option yes, but not supported for multiplayer. But that’s my opinion :)

1 Like