Global Flight | Testers Tracking Thread

He’s about to be blown up by one of Kim-Jong’s missiles.

46 Likes

Lol, flying in NK in a American Airlines 737 with a huge American flag on the tail.

46 Likes

Yes, with that American livery he’s sure to be blown to bits if he doesn’t stop flying patterns over the country lol

8 Likes

UPDATE: seems like he’s headed to Beijing

8 Likes

His overspeed alarm must be going off…

8 Likes

I guess he realized where he was hahaha

5 Likes

Cam is back flying

14 Likes

Tyler in Baltimore! He’s flying to ETAR!

13 Likes

He just diverted to KPHL for some reason…

6 Likes

Passed it, maybe KJFK or KBOS
Edit: just disappeared :(

6 Likes

A lot of beta testing today!!

8 Likes

There was yesterday too!! Like I have said I think that we have almost climbed that hill to get to global I think they’re putting the finishing touches on it

2 Likes

Yeah. I suspect that they are all testing it and just reporting back and teething issues.

4 Likes

Yes I think they are checking global on mobile devices and reporting on any bugs or issues if there is any.

2 Likes

Any further flights now? Anyone found anything?

3 Likes

I have a feeling it’s later this month.
There is going to be a Flightcast where all the team are meeting up - wouldn’t it be useful for the devs to be in the same room upon launching global incase they need to release updates / patches?

Plus we usually see the mods / beta testers playing with the new toys about 1 - 2 weeks before an update. Instagram gets busy about a week before.

I doubt they will release global on a weekend. The flightcast is on Saturday 25th, so my guess would be Monday 27th onwards for the release.

However purely speculation and I’m sure I will end up with egg on my face.

20 Likes

There’s clearly not that many bugs cause they’re continuing to fly. And not stopping.

6 Likes

I don’t know but I’m not speculating too much but I think this flightcast has something to do with it …

6 Likes

Oh my god I am getting so pumped🤗🤗😆😁

8 Likes

This makes the most sense, I did think it’s convenient that they are all together, for a launch this would make perfect sense; like you say, tackle any issues head on. I just still come back to the comment that ‘Global won’t be the next update?’ …

3 Likes