Global Flight | Testers Tracking Thread

1. I meant DC-10 (you know what I mean).

2. Then there are A LOT of testers flying the generic livery.

3.True, but we know that the CRJ is on FDS mind.

Thank you.

True, true.
I guess we’ll figure all of this out soon.😊

The view is great, took far too many screen shots.

1 Like

That would suggest the new aircraft are taller than the A320. There should be a centre point at which the aircraft spawn on the client end, clearly the centre point is a little higher off the ground compared to the A320.

Be careful how you use this word. “Soon” can mean many things to different people on this forum, unfortunately.

4 Likes

@Michael_Weinblatt and @Insertusernamehere

About the CRJ rework COMING SOON NOTHING MORE

2 Likes

Time will tell ;)
Moving along, some Rocky Mountain High Flying this evening as both pilots fly over the borders of Idaho.

@DeerCrusher @DavidCutler

5 Likes

Looks like @DeerCrusher is following me into Alaska.

4 Likes

I’m off to go see what its like to go land on a Snow/Ice runway. 🙂

4 Likes

Cool! I’d be interested to see the satellite imagery for that as well.

David Cutler doing one of KIND new flights, started in May (2017).

I flew on this flight in June it it was awesome!

I bet the view is great! @DavidCutler

2 Likes

Just heard they’re getting service to Paris with Delta next year too! I’ll definitely add that flight to my docket here soon.

Here’s my airport of choice. Never heard of it before and figured it sounded interesting. Original plan was to fly around Seattle VFR but I saw Sam and wanted to go exploring a little in Alaska. This was the second airport I found, the first being the one @Sam_S screenshotted not too long ago.

5 Likes

Figured I had to do it eventually! Already have done the IND - Paris flight and the return!

1 Like

Just passed it enroute to Ketchikan. Ketchikan features a runway isolated on a peninsula of sorts, surrounded by beautiful mountains. On my bucket list to visit someday!

I can’t wait! May 24, 2018!

Really. Didn’t see that on LiveFlight. How was it?

Sounds really nice. Maybe you could continue to Russia afterward (not sure if C130 has the range)? UHMA seems like a good choice…

This weekend, I plan to do something with the C130. Should be interesting. I’ll keep you guys informed if things work out. You’ll be able to track my progress.

1 Like

Fairly nice! It was a bit turbulent, but overall a nice flight! Landed around 6:30 am EST and started it the previous night around 10:00 EST so I doubt you would’ve seen it on LF. :)

3 Likes