Global Flight or HD 3D Buildings?

Personally I’d prefer to have decent terrain with Global Flight rather than HD buildings on these current regions what would everyone else want?

5 Likes
  • Global Flight
  • HD Buildings

0 voters

7 Likes

Right now, global fight and decent terrain should be the goal. Buildings and objects should be put in if there is ever a PC version

3 Likes

thanks for that one

1 Like

Don’t you mean 3D buildings…?
Anyway, I’d prefer having global flight too.

1 Like

HD 3D buildings ;)

2 Likes

A PC version would greatly improve the game quality and open up lots of possibilities!

1 Like

nope because its still a mobile game ;) a PC game would just be the mobile game but on a PC :P

2 Likes

Like X-Plane

1 Like

No i mean computers have far more memory, RAM etc

exactly thats what i understand atleast :/

1 Like

Both PC and tablet versions would be able to access the same server. Same people, same ATC just a different experience dependent on the client being used! Light weight tablet with global capability or PC version with full 3D capability. All of this is doable. This is a long term possibility with a group of committed people pulling together on this IF Community.

5 Likes

that could work

The problem with 3D buildings, is that they would make the app crash a lot more, on a lot more devices. 3D buildings will take up so much disk sspace

you will find app crashes will mostly happen on Android because of the wide range of different hardware used.

1 Like

If the 3D buildings are hosted on the client then it doesn’t matter. You use a phone you get 2D. You use an iPad Pro you get 3-4 concurrent areas with buildings you use a PC you can spool buildings and regions as you transition.

1 Like

But app crashes would be MUCH more frequent, because i have an Ipad mini 1

Not necessarily. Since you have a lower end device you would be limited to 2D graphics. The graphics would be dependent on your device. Server traffic would only respond to position and ATC data.

1 Like

you get crashes because your iPad is a few versions out of date reduce your settings :p then the crashes will reduce keep on topic though

1 Like

You are missing the point. The server only cares about your relative position. The graphics is downloaded to your device/client.

1 Like