Global Flight | Enjoying the 18 Hours+

Am I the only one whos gonna enjoy the hours sitting on your bed…

It’s a good excuse to stay up all night…

13 Likes

I’ll enjoy it for sure going to do international flights

3 Likes

That doesn’t sound very safe.

4 Likes

18 Hours not bad…

over half a day on your bed staring at a screen with a plane moving over water?

12 Likes

Thats what you do sitting on a real plane anyways…

right?

6 Likes

Yes, but you’re actually traveling.
There’s not really a point when you’re in a simulator.

2 Likes

Let him do whatever makes him happy man

5 Likes

I would recommend doing something actually useful with your time, but you can run it how you want.

4 Likes

You really where brutally realistic right there xD Technically, looking at anything on a screen is just watching a tiny grid of lights change colour at timings that look nice. Any game or simulator - no matter how expensive, is just an array of pixels that light up and change colour at satisfying times.

Imagine it this way, 18 hours a day sitting on your bed watching some lights change colour quickly.

I’ll stop.

2 Likes

Well… if you wanna ruin your eyes… then go ahead

1 Like

I’m pretty sure I’ll do 7 hour flights. TOPS.

1 Like

Soundso good for tonight ;)

I think my max will be 5 hours

2 Likes

Except people watch movies, sleep, etc when on a real long flight, and they get something in return.

2 Likes

There’s no point in arguing, as long as he enjoys it there’s no point in arguing, sure, but just make sure to walk around or do something else in the mean time while the flight is going on.

Yeah! I was thinking about it more… Maybe I will walk around, run a mile maybe while were at cruise

@cameron introduced the ability to automatically control the plane and you are sleeping

Lol I am sure the devs will probly do something to avoid flights like that haha.

You sit down.

Imma lie down :P