Global Flight by night could be possible.. (satellite scenery at night)

Infinite Flight has callouts though… I suggest you go shoot an approach somewhere in a 737 with the volume up - listen closely :)

John’s app offers more callouts, although most are from the copilot which a flight simulator isn’t required to have. The basic stall and altitude callouts are supported in IF at this time.

3 Likes

Not middle marker, inner marker, pull up warnings, etc.

Look, the FDS aren’t focusing on the small stuff that may benefit us in the future, not many mobile simulators have so many aircrafts and scenery.

2 Likes

These aren’t available right now, you’re right. But callouts do exist:

I wouldn’t say that’s accurate :)

5 Likes

In the grand scheme of things, I’d rather those not be the priority for a while…just saying. I can manage those on my own.
Personally I would consider those luxuries rather than necessary features. There’s many other higher priority items to get through for now.

1 Like

True - I should have elaborated. 🙂

So you want it to be more game like than sim like?

Same argument goes for global - I’m pretty sure being enclosed in regions is pretty game like as it does not represent the real world.

2 Likes

Let the devs focus on these other things that we need AFTER we get global.

Tell that to all those people using third party planes and airports in FXS/X-plane. Those sims are not perfect, therefore we shouldn’t expect perfection from IF.

3 Likes

Again, if I didn’t want a sim, I wouldn’t have X-Plane or this.

In the grand scheme of things and where this sim is at, I would prefer to see other things worked on first. Not being confined to a box (hence Global), being able to navigate an airport at night, some aircraft that need flight model tweaks, “insert other major additions that are floating around this forum”, THEN the things you mentioned. You can’t do everything at once. Have to prioritize.

I have bigger problems in a sim if the GPWS goes off anyway, like how I got myself in that situation to begin with. “Never let the airplane take you somewhere your brain didn’t get to five minutes beforehand.”

1 Like

Let me add to those Airbus altitude callouts.

1 Like

As long as global comes before the md11 Im happy.

2 Likes

Dude relax. Let the developers work on what they can. If you don’t like they way IF is now leave and come back in three years. Maybe then it will be perfect for you

2 Likes

No one forced you to fly for 8 hours…and if you don’t like IF, no one forced you to buy it in the first place…dont judge apps before you have made your own…

Sorry for drifting off-topic but I had to

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.