Global Flight and Real Time

So I see a lot of people wanting a fast forward button, and I’m going to give you some reasons why this shouldn’t happen.

1: How would this work on live, time would get disorientated. We also can’t just have people teleport.
2: This is a simulator, not a game. Making a fast forward button would ruin the realism.
3: One of the big benefits of global flight is being able to fly for hours without having to circle a region multiple times, not to go around the world in 30 minutes.
4: How would it even work? Would your plane teleport? Definitely not a good thing for live.
5: It ruins the fun.

If you were to add a fast forward button it could ONLY be for solo.

• Fast Forward
  • No fast Forward

0 voters

13 Likes

Thank you! I hate seeing requests to fast forward and people complaining about doing long-haul flights. Just don’t do them

10 Likes

I hate teleporting.
From 1430Z to 2400Z, i have enough time to make a transatlantic flight.

1 Like

This help to be less Addict of your smartphone and do other things

I’m not a person that asked for fast forward, but just a question. Who plans on keeping their phone on for 6 hours for a long haul flight?..

Me, possibly.

1 Like

overnight ;)

1 Like

Or if you have two devices…

2 Likes

No fast forward button or teleport button. I want real time flights

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

4 Likes

Then don’t to a long haul flight, don’t ruin it for the people who do wan’t to do one.

4 Likes

1 Like

Sacrifices must be made, just don’t do long haul flights. Maybe you can do them overnight?

I’d like a speed up option.

4 Likes

I’ll get an iPad Air 2 for christmas.
I’ll play with it and I use my current device(iPhone 5s) for “my life” I think that should solve the problem. ;)

2 Likes

Sorry dude but I’m 100% sure there won’t be a speed button or something like that in the Multiplayer

1 Like

How would a fast forward feature even work on live? Pilots sleep during long haul flights, and you shouldn’t receive much ATC contact. Just don’t fly a busy route and plan your flight well.

2 Likes

I asked many simmers on YouTube and they say they rarely do long haul flights because it takes too long and I agree with them. There’s just way to much prep work for it

2 Likes

Overnight :)

1 Like