Global Flight and liveries

Same here buddy :)

1 Like

I’d fly the Norwegian 787-8 from Los Angeles to Copenhagen and probably a lot of flights from LAX and surrounding airports to SFO/ Oakland

Yes and no.

I’d fly a Janet Aircraft from Las Vegas to Area 51 (Yes they have a schematic for Area 51!) ;)

British Airways A318 from EGLC to KFJK (I know, I was surprised about the little Airbus making the route myself).

And also when it leaves New York, it flies straight from JFK to LCY! How is that possible?

1 Like

It stops in Shannon for refueling.

1 Like

But one time saw it say JFK-LCY, no SNN in between…

On the way here (JFK), it doesn’t stop in Shannon.

From LCY to JFK there is an in between stop in SNN as the A318 can’t depart LCY fully loaded.
From JFK to LCY there aren’t any stops.

2 Likes

Alright thanks for the clarification

1 Like

JFK to LAX

1 Like

I might fly JFK to LAX in an American A321

1 Like

Thought it was the other way around.

1 Like

Nopey.
Due to its seating and the generally different seperation the A318 has the range to do both routes non-stop actually, but simply can’t take off from LCY with the amount of fuel it needs to fly to JFK in one go. Therefore they stop at Shannon to pump some fuel for the rest of the flight to JFK.
JFKs runways are long enough for the A318 to depart with all it needs for a flight to LCY.

1 Like

Auckland to Dubai 😜

3 Likes

I would play the regional game mostly. I WOULD however insist on a Boeing 747-8 from ANC to CVG if those destinations are made possible. Otherwise maybe LAX to CPT with A340-600.

Have fun with that 😂😂

1 Like

I think at least slightly suiting liveries for each region are a must already now. #realism

Prepare the Pepsi ;)

1 Like