Global Airtours | The Cruise Line of the Skies | Hiring Events Manager!

Website | Join Us | Youtube

Welcome to Infinite Flight’s most unique virtual airline, Global Airtours! We are dedicated to making the best pilot experience there is to offer. We want to make flying fun! From our wide variety of routes and fleet, to our experienced and talented staff members, Global Airtours is the right virtual airline for you!

Hello to everyone, my name is Matthew, known as Thunderbolt35 here on the Infinite Flight Community. I have been playing Infinite Flight for about a year and a half, and I absolutely love planes in general. I started Global Airtours in the wish of being the first virtual airline of its kind, and I think that I have done just that. I have some incredible people working alongside me to bring you this virtual airline, and I look forward to the future of this airline!

We understand that you have many options when it comes to choosing a virtual airline, and we will not stop you from joining the VA of your choice. However, we think that Global Airtours can offer the most potential, the most flexibility, and the best pilot experience that there is. We strive to bring you the best day in and day out, and we work as a family. Global Airtours was created in the mindset not of becoming the best VA, but becoming a VA that someone could join and become a member of a family. That is what Global Airtours is about.
Not Convinced? Here’s a quick video about us: Click Here!

Global Airtours was founded in late 2019, when Thunderbolt35, our current CEO, was inspired to create a VA unlike any other Infinite Flight Virtual Airline. Since the beginning, Global Airtours has been committed to being unique and letting pilots be who they want to be.

Global Airtours Virtual Airline consists of six talented and experienced staff members, with different backgrounds, areas of expertise, and interests to bring you the best possible experience.

Chief Executive Officer: @Thunderbolt35

Chief Operations Officer: @Captain_Merka

Chief of Staff: @Mr-plane-guy1

Head of Internal Affairs/Training Director: @Wiggygodsky

Head of Public Relations: @BadPlane

Chief Moderator: @Luke_king-kong

We Are Hiring An Events Manager!

Here at Global Airtours we have a very versatile fleet so that we can transport all of our passengers efficiently and luxuriously. Ranging from the TBM930 to the 747, we fly it all. We also chose to make our entire fleet available to all pilot ranks to ensure successful transport. Pilots are also allowed two aircraft transfers to their locations per month, if necessary.

Our Fleet Includes:

• Airbus A318 ACJ

• Airbus A350-900 (Carbon)

• Boeing 737-700 BBJ

• Boeing 737-900 BBJ

• Boeing 747-8 BBJ

• Boeing 787-8 (House Colors)

• Boeing 787-10 (House Colors)

• Cessna 172

• Cessna 208 Caravan

• Cessna Citation X

• Cirrus SR-22

• Daher TBM-930

• McDonnell Douglas MD-11

Global Airtours likes to acknowledge our pilots’ achievements and successes. Our ranks are easy to earn and come with many benefits. We also have many awards to celebrate our pilots’ dedication and commitment to flying for Global Airtours. These awards will mainly be given out on the last day of every month, and they also come with many internal benefits.

Here at Global Airtours, we have no routes to fly. Instead, we have a list of airports that we fly to. Pilots may fly between any two of our airports. This gives pilots the individuality that we value and the freedom to explore the world without anything stopping them. However, to maintain realism, we request that pilots start their next flight from the airport they last landed at. Pilots will be allowed two deadheads, or transfers, to requested airports if needed.

Our Airports

Global Airtours Virtual Airline has introduced SkyCruises, an innovative and unique feature known as SkyCruises. A cruise has several legs, with stops in between, and so do we! We offer two types of SkyCruises, both solo and group. However, both of these share one thing in common: lots of multipliers. Group SkyCruises will normally be conducted and planned internally, but on occasion, we will make Group SkyCruises open for the Infinite Flight Community to fly and have fun with us. Solo SkyCruises can be done whenever a pilot wants to, and special awards will be earned for doing so.

Discord is a chat app that allows us to have unlimited pilots along with giving our staff the appropriate permissions. As a Global Airtours pilot, you are required to be active on Discord. You will be invited to the server upon joining the airline.

In terms of logging hours, Clockify has turned out best for us. Clockify’s interactive, easy-to-use gives everyone an easy way to log their hours with integrated multipliers, see others’ hours, and see the airline’s activity. It also allows staff to quickly and easily see when our pilots are active.

As an effort to educate our pilots well and ease them into our VA, we have created mentor groups. These groups will consist of two highly qualified staff members and 5-10 new pilots. The mentor groups are overseen by @Thunderbolt35 and @Captain_Merka. Our goal is to be the ultimate mentors ourselves through our actions along with being approachable.

We welcome pilots of every kind into Global Airtours. However, we do have requirements for our pilots to prevent unprofessionalism or immature pilots. These requirements are very simple and easy to follow.

• At least 13 years of age

• A valid Infinite Flight Pro account

• An account on the Infinite Flight Community

• Discipline-free past on the Infinite Flight Community

• Grade 3 or higher (Grade 2 members on occasion)

• The ability to log one flight per month

• A Discord account

If you meet all of these requirements, go ahead and apply!

To become a Global Airtours pilot, you must do the following:

1. Click the link to the Application

2. Fill out the application truthfully

3. If you meet the requirements, a member from our staff will contact you via PM

4. You will be given the link to join our Discord server

5. In your inbox, instructions will be sent to register for the crew center

6. Start flying!

Join The Global Airtours Family Today!

ifvarbapproved

35 Likes

Great thread! Glad to help with the VA! Looking forward to what the future brings us :)

4 Likes

I’ll sign up. I saw the list of routes but are we allowed to fly out of airports of our choosing as well?

3 Likes

In that same document, there is a second sheet with all of the airports. Our route manager also accepts internal airport requests.

-TB35

2 Likes

Ok, and can I fly from any of those airports to any other airport on the list or does it have to go from a hub?

1 Like

Any airport, just have to start where you left off.

-TB35

4 Likes

just applied :)

nice thread guys!

2 Likes

It’s my pleasure to be the Event Manager.

Enjoy the VA everyone!

6 Likes

Nice Thread! Great to be with the VA!

1 Like

I used to part of this before we were approved. Remember me? Happy this worked out for you guys!

4 Likes

This VA will go big someday. Glad to be apart of it!

Welcome to the VA world. The cruise line of the skies! 😎

2 Likes

Nice thread, i shall give this VA a try🙂 just applied

4 Likes

Love the way you included the A350 here!

The thread look superb, looking forward to see you progress, best of luck!

4 Likes

• We are two days in, already at 6 pilots!
  • The A350 deliveries are starting! This means that Toulouse airport (LFBO) will be an airport so that our pilots can deliver our A350s home

Global Airtours has partnered with @Etrain and @Bray for their events!

Also sign up for our inaugural event!

3 Likes

• What a first week! We have 16 members!
  • Hours Logged This Week: 10:55
  • A350 Deliveries are going strong and our pilots are racking up those hours.
  • We have brought on new staff member @Wiggygodsky to bring a state-of-the-art training program brought to you by a real-world pilot!
  • Training videos coming soon!
  • Join now! You still have a chance to achieve pilot of the month! Pilot of the month will be announced December 31st.

Global Airtours has partnered with @Bray for their event! Want your event sponsored? Reach out now!

Also sign up for our inaugural event!

3 Likes

Hello,
what are the advantages of belonging to a VA?

2 Likes

Hello @Lupo_Sanvito,

There are many advantages of belonging to a VA.

In general, belonging to a VA gets you involved in the community along with making friends.

Our VA has a state-of-the-art training program that is lead & taught by a real-world pilot. We have some of the best pilots in the game that can help you whenever you need.

Hope this helps,

Merka

2 Likes

• We have officially reached 20 members!

5 Likes

Congrats guys!! You deserve it.🙏🏾

1 Like