Global Airtours | Fly Anywhere! | A Fun, Relaxed VA Atmosphere!

YAY!!! Great to be part of this! Now I’m going to go to our Discord and finish listening to the Friday Disco Music!

Can’t wait to try out the new Saturday events!

6 Likes

This sums it all up:

Discord-1

5 Likes

Love it!!!

4 Likes

5 Likes

I’ll hop on the trend, I guess.

1 Like

Absolutely thrilled to be a GAT pilot, despite my recent inactivity due to the amount of exams I have been facing over the past few months.

3 Likes

We’re glad to have you with us!! Also, as long as you can log at least one flight per month you’re fine!

2 Likes

Great thread happy to be pilot of the month!

2 Likes

Oh yeah so excited!!

3 Likes

My best wishes to everyone in this VA, good luck

2 Likes

Global Airtours Virtual Airline has suspended all flights to China, including Hong Kong, due to the COVID-19 outbreak. We have also suspended all flights to Italy, along with all flights from the United States to Europe (excluding the U.K.). Domestic U.S. flights along with flights within Europe will still be permitted.

Thank you all for your understanding,
The Global Airtours Board of Directors
@Thunderbolt
@Captain_Merka
@Mr-plane-guy1
@BadPlane
@FlyerCharm

3 Likes

Global Airtours has released a statement regarding the coronavirus outbreak.

You can see it here.

#stayhomewithinfiniteflight

Stay safe everyone!

-@Thunderbolt

1 Like

Wow!

A bit late, but a huge shoutout to @FlyerCharm for being our first pilot to reach 200 hours!

Our hours leader by far!

2 Likes

Congrats @FlyerCharm!! You are our honored Chief Pilot!

1 Like

Thanks guys.

Announcement

Effective immediately, the airport list is no more. Pilots can fly wherever they want, whenever they want.

Join Global Airtours today!

#StayHomeWithInfiniteFlight

1 Like

Announcement

We have moved all communications to Slack. However, Discord will remain open as a pilot lounge, which will not required to join as a pilot.

Also, all passenger flights have a 1.5x multiplier this week, and cargo flights have a 2x multiplier!

Join today!

#StayHomeWithInfiniteFlight

1 Like

Announcement

Global Airtours will once again be entering a short period of construction, as we revamp the virtual airline slightly, to meet the needs of our family and our community.

We will be back in a week with a fresh thread and new stuff!

Stay Safe,
The Global Airtours Board of Directors

1 Like