Global Airport Status

@BSPPRO search KDFW in this website.

2 Likes

Well you guys are editing from xplane files right so you only have to edit the ones that need to be edited right correct me if im wrong. and also on the btoom does that mean that its 5% ready

What about Switzerland ?

Click on the photo for the full view. Switzerland is there.

1 Like

17% Switzerland ? Nice
France 5% 😂

France have 10x numbers of Switzerland airport

Won’t it be easier to release global with most of the main areas then people can update the global map using a cloud it would allow global to be ready a little quicker and give the devs more time and have less pressure on them, right?

5 Likes

true true, capital city routes for days

KDFW from XPLANE

4 Likes

Close up from XPLANE

3 Likes

KDFW fro OUR LIBRARY!

5 Likes

Close up from our library. We have spent many many hours adding to the detail of these airports. I am VERY VERY proud of our editing team and want to thank them ALL!

11 Likes

Looks amazing! It will be one of the fist airports I’ll be flying out of

1 Like

Great work we’re doing guys! :)

If you forgit. This is the #developer category. Don’t post unless you’re a contributor.

Want to check status of your lovely airport? Hit this link to know more :)

7 Likes

Latest Update
image Airports Ready for Global
image Additional airports released ready to be gated for Global

10 Likes

3 Likes

Remember that major airports are first for full remodels.

so how many more left

1 Like

Well, there is many thousand more to do, but many are very small airports. We try and focus on all airports that get commercial airline traffic! :)

well yah small municipal airports all i care about is major airports and as long as their is a decent amount of municipal in a country

You can always join the team and help out. We need all the help we can get. Email airports@liveflightapp.com and they will get you setup.

1 Like