Glitch while landing HAAB

Ipad 6 gen
I fell through the ground on landing, this has not happened to me before. Yes my cache was cleared.

Hello!

If you need assistance, you will need to provide more information than this.

Hello! You can follow this instruction at "I just Fell Down Through the Ground or Got Stuck in a “Pothole” section.

If this still doesn’t work, feel free to contact support@infiniteflight.com via email.

Edited for your satisfaction

1 Like

Please reference the the user guide on the Infinite Flight website.

This usually happens when the scenery stream from our servers to your device becomes corrupt for some reason.

To resolve this issue, please try the following steps:

• Re-launch Infinite Flight (make sure you stop it from running in the background first)
  • Before starting a new flight, go to Settings > General > Tap “Clear scenery cache” (it’s at the bottom)
  • Start a flight (try on Solo first)

Note: In some rare cases, the steps above might not be enough. If that should be the case, you will have to reinstall Infinite Flight.

1 Like

I know the solution already and I thank you for that. However, I just want to know how to prevent it from happening in the future.

1 Like

Always restart your device and clear scenery cache before you start your flight, that should work.

I always restart IF and clear scenery cache before beginning a flight after finishing one. Fortunately this occurrence happens 1/500 flights but unfortunately it does happen:(

1 Like

There’s no way of preventing it entirely. It’s something that happens with most apps that use some sort of data stream.

1 Like