Glitch at Leh Airbase while on final approach

Whenever I start the game at the Leh Airbase , the game crashes and causes the game to crash.
Does this happen to anybody else?

1 Like

Spawned in just fine. Have you cleared your scenery cache via the in-game settings?

Hi there! I understand your having an issue with crashing on your device. Let’s try and get this fixed! First a few questions:

β€’ Has this occurred more than once?
β€’ Does this happen on an approach on a specific runway?
β€’ Is this happening via the approach spawn feature in solo or is this occurring on the live server?
β€’ What is your current device?

Hopefully you can answer at least some of these. I suggest to give us a step by step
in-detail description on how to reproduce the issue. Thanks!

1 Like

It has occurred twice
Nope on both sides of the runway
Approach spawn feature on the A318
iPad Mini 4

1 Like

Alright let me try and reproduce really fast on my iPad Air 2, stand by. I appreciate your fast response. :)

2 Likes

I chose the A318 in the frontier livery
I first chose RWY25( I guess) using approach spawn feature
It downloaded the A318 and started the flight
The game glitched and the plane sunk into a mountain
I did the same thing with RWY07 and the plane suddenly pitched down and crashed

Fanatic I found your issue. Since the area is heavily populated with terrain at the set locations for the approach feature into the runway, there is terrain right there ending up in a crash. You spawn in and are greeted my mountains right in front of you. When you first spawn in you are inside a mountain which is why you actually go through it. So the spawn point is basically inside of a mountain. The approach feature does not take into account surrounding terrain.

1 Like

Thanks for helping me out.
Appreciate your help

2 Likes

Anytime! Glad I was able to assist. πŸ˜„

1 Like