Give me a Flight Suggestion!

SUGGEST SOME ROUTES FOR MY LONG-HAUL FLIGHT TONIGHT

Tonight I will be setting off a flight for me to land when I wake up in the morning. I’m absolutely stumped for ideas as I’ve done so many of these flights and just wondered if anyone could suggest some new routes I haven’t thought of yet.

Only criteria:

• Must be a real flight
  • Must be between 10-12 hours long
  • Must be inbound or outbound from LHR/EGLL

Thanks in advance!

Here you go, you can enter your requirements on this website and it will provide results.

Click on random, on the navigation bar and voila.

7 Likes

That’s an absolutely fantastic tool. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

EGLL-FAOR, SAA A340/BA744 or you can try with BA789

4 Likes

Look here.

Try looking before you post. :)

Remember not all flights there has what he is describing, he is looking for long hauls from LHR so he might not find what he is looking for every time there.

1 Like

YBBN - KLAX (Brisbane to Los Angeles)

YVR-LHR is about a 10 hour flight in a BA 747/787

1 Like

another option is LHR-HND in a Japanair 777-300ER/787-8, an ANA 777-300ER, or a BA777-300ER and that is about an 11 and 1/2 hour flight

1 Like

JFK to JED in 787-9 probably around 11 hours flight depend on your speed

EGLL-YSSY My idea hopefully would be a good one

Thats more than 12 hrs

I wld maybe think of flying something like EGLL-VTBS beautiful flight with hd scenery all the way and a lovely approach. BA 777-200ER and idk what thai fly on that route but i’d guess a380 and 787-9.

1 Like

WMKK to EGLL in a BA 787-9 (flight BA33 outbound and BA34 inbound) or a MH A380-800 (flight MH2/4 inbound MH1/3 outbound). The outbound is usually quicker than the inbound due to winds. Flying time varies between 11-13 hours.

1 Like

If you want to try less mainstream flights, you can try out…

2 Likes

Some fantastic replies here guys, just what I was looking for. Keep 'em coming! Haha

1 Like

One of my favourite routes to do, this one. FAOR or FACT.

FAOR to
EGLL(BA/SAA)
EDDM(SAA)
EHAM(KLM)
LFPG(AF)
EDDF(SAA/LH)
All flights are between 10:30-12hrs

FACT(my hometown) to
EGLL(BA)
LFPG(AF)
EHAM(KLM)
All these flights are also between 11-12hrs

In this situation I would do an if world tour: hopping to each country! small flights, medium flights, and long flights! This give a great range of options in flights and lengths!

1 Like

Thank for the great SA route ideas @Springbok777 . In fact I’ve requested to join the South African virtual airline and am currently waiting to hear back… Maybe you could help speed up the process a bit 😉