Gil_S’s ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @ N/A

Good day pilots!

Welcome to my tracking thread!

I open this thread in order to provide ATC service and also improve my performance with practice. I could apply for IFATC in the near future, but for now I do not have enough time. I am always interested in helping others with the concomiento that I have, in the same way I am open to receive advice by the great experts in ATC and continue helping. Please feel free to make departures, arrivals or pattern work.

Departure runways: 03R - 03L

Wind: VRB 02 kts

Active Frequencies: Tower and Ground (30 to 50 min.)

NOTAM: Aircraft going to another destination, please file the flight plan before contacting the tower.

I will appreciate your comments to improve. :)

8 Likes

Hola. Good conocimiento!! I was EC-DCP.

You know very good the procedures to controlling.
-At one point I requested runway change and you told me “unable” at 1st. time. Don’t know why🤷‍♂️
I’m trying to see your skills. Then, you allowed me. Sequence and clearance was good.
-Don’t need clearance COPA twice. You can re-sequence many times as you need, only one clearance is required.
-“Extend upwind” was unnecesary. Sequence me #2 and then clearance, and there it’s all.

Good job, continue practicing and you got it!!

Regards. Dani.

2 Likes

Thanks for your comment, I’ll do that.

1 Like

Closed! Thanks for joining!

OPEN at LGSA

unsplash-chania-20190114134513
Chania International Airport is located fourteen kilometers from the popular city of Chania, on the largest of the Greek islands known as Crete.

Active runways: 29
Wind: 350 06KT

NOTAM: Aircraft going to another destination, please file the flight plan before contacting the tower.

Please feel free to make departures, arrivals or pattern work.

1 Like

Hey, I was N25513. Sorry I had to leave. Here’s some things you can work on:

The enter straight in for the runway changes should have been enter left/right downwind.

When you sequenced me behind the other A318 you told me he was on a left base. That would be incorrect, he was on a right base.

And finally when there’s a missed approach on the cleared for the option you would tell them left/right traffic.

Hopefully I’ll see you on the IFATC team. :)

1 Like

Thanks for the comments, I will put it into practice. ;)

Hey Gil_S, I was AMVA01 unfortunately I’m in the car so I leave twice, sorry for that.

You send me the command descend to pattern altitude, this command is not necessary.

The transition was high.

You should send me enter right downwind RWY 29 not enter straight in.

When I request the runway change you should send me enter right base RWY 29L.

Good clearences :)

Keep practicing and you will be in the IFATC team soon , again sorry for leaving twice, it’s kind difficult to fly in the car.

1 Like

Thanks for coming, I’ll put that into practice. ;)

1 Like

Hi Gil_s,

Sorry for the late response I stopped by earlier to do some circuits in the 172. Everything went quite well! I couldn’t stay for long but all your commands were given in an expeditious manner. Great job, and Goodluck in future sessions!

1 Like

Thank you very much, I appreciate your comment. :)

Now Open

Airport: KBOI
Active Runways: 28L / 28R
Wind: 290 09KT
Active Frequencies: Tower and Ground
Time: 30-50min

Please feel free to make departures, arrivals or pattern work.

1 Like

Hi, thanks for the ATC

Shame I couldn’t join your session earlier however nice control work!

Pattern entry for runway change and controlling for pattern work was all spot on. Will try and make your next session

1 Like

KBOI is now Closed, thanks.

Thank you, and thanks for coming.

1 Like

OPEN at VVDN
Da-Nang-International-Airport-03-1

Airport: VVDN
Active Runways: 17L / 17R
Wind: 189 06KT

NOTAM : Aircraft going to another destination, please file the flight plan before contacting the tower.

Please feel free to make departures, arrivals or pattern work

VVDN is now closed

OPEN at KDAL

Airport: KDAL
Active Runways: 13L / 13R
Wind: 170 09KT

NOTAM : Aircraft going to another destination, please file the flight plan before contacting the tower.

Please feel free to make departures, arrivals or pattern work

1 Like

Alright, im coming, give me a minute. I’ll be the a318.

1 Like

KDAL is now CLOSED thanks.