Gigantic Realistic Dubai Flyout Fill Up Over 170 Gates With Several Airlines @OMDB [IFATC might be included] - 011700ZSEP19

I love what you’ve done here, it’s an amazing. You’ve put loads of work into this. I’ll probably take a gate at a later point.

I think you got Gate G20’s aircraft wrong. You put an Air Camada 757, I imagine you mean 787.

2 Likes

I really hope there Will be IFATC…, that would make it way more realistic

2 Likes

Can I have G12 please

1 Like

there is another 787 too

1 Like

just kept the 757 for fun because some people like the 757 but if you need me to change it , it should not be a problem

1 Like

If you get what I’m saying, Air Canada doesnt use 757’s to Dubai, nor does any airline fly that route in the aircraft. Air Canada doesnt own any 757’s so I imagine you made a mistake as the 787-9.

2 Likes

I will probably take this gate, but I’m not sure exactly yet so I’m not calling it.

it is an infinite flight livery lol but most of the gates and callsigns are realistic sooo…

1 Like

do you want the 787

As I said, I’m not calling it now, but may call it later once I’ve reviewed the flight to see if it suits my sleep.

1 Like

no worries just let me know :)

1 Like

you got it mate

I changed it to the 787

1 Like

you never know

1 Like

South African Airways doesn’t fly to OMDB

The same with Virgin Australia and Air New Zealand and American doesn’t fly to KMIA
I see you have put alot of effort into this event but alot of the routes don’t exist and the aircrafts are incorrect or unrealistic

i said mosttttt @Matthew_20204

and south african does fly to dubai @Matthew_20204

No, they don’t and the title says it’s a realistic event so then why is there Airlines in the list that don’t fly to OMDB

https://www.google.com/search?ei=YYAWXaCjNYzWkwWs2aqgBg&q=dubai+to+johannesburg+south+african+airways&oq=dubai+to+johannesburg+south&gs_l=psy-ab.1.0.35i3 @Matthew_20204