Ghosting Issue -- Ghost Will Not Erase After 7 Days

I was ghosted 2 weeks ago for flying in Hurricane Harvey and losing control. That was my fault if I couldn’t control the plane. It has been 2 weeks since that ghost and Infinite Flight says still have the ghost for 1 day and 7 days. It’s as if I got the ghost today when I really got it 2 weeks ago.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7 inch

Have you tried to reinstall Infinite Flight?

Another user had the same issue several days ago and after he reinstalled the app, his ghostings were gone 😊

4 Likes

I’ll try that now, hopefully it works!

1 Like

Nope, ghost is still there.

1 Like

Were you just recently ghosted again perhaps in Sydney region? If so what is your call sign ?

4 Likes

My callsign is VH-TAF. I haven’t played Infinite Flight since the ghost due to school work.

I’m not sure if this will work, but you could try doing a short flight where you will get some xp.

3 Likes

I’m very short on time. I have to go to school now. Can everyone make suggestions and I will try them when I come home! Sorry about this.

1 Like

Not really a need to create a topic. Simply shoot @Tyler_Shelton a quick message via pm and he should be able to get to the bottom of this issue.

1 Like

Try what @BluePanda900 suggested. Make a short flight on any server just to gain some XP, and if that doesn’t work - shoot Tyler a PM as Stephen said.

8 Likes