Ghosting Grievance

I got ghosted on the Expert Server for not contacting ground before taxiing, but I was on the Unicom channel. I kept getting asked to contact ground after I started my taxi, but the option to contact ground was not available, just tower and ATIS. I would have absolutely followed all the rules, just like I do every time, no problem. I wasn’t trying to mess anything up or be rude, there was just no option for me to contact ground and now I’m back down to level 2. This was about 5 minutes ago @ KLAX if that helps? Can anybody shed a little light on this or maybe tell me what I did wrong?

When you are on ATC coverage you are supposed to be on an ATC frequency not Unicom contact the controller who ghosted you and explain the mix up to him

1 Like

As a general rule of thumb, bring up ghostings with the controller at the time, not as a topic. They can explain the reason, and contact a moderator if need be…

1 Like

I’m just not sure who it was now, because I got kicked off the expert server. I didn’t really know how to go about it or who to contact or email about this. Thank you for the help though, much appreciated.

1 Like

i believe it was @Artem_F who is currently controlling there now. give him a PM and explain to him maybe it will be reversed @David_Fitt

1 Like

Ah, that makes sense, in that case I would recommend making a “looking for x” topic under #live then privately PMing them… 😊

PM Artem as asked! Thank you!

6 Likes