Ghosting for forgetting lights on Expert?

Hey IFC!

After spending a month on TS exclusively, I am preparing to transition to Expert. However, I frequently forget to turn off and on the lights. I was wondering if forgetting the lights would result in ghosting?

No, you won‘t get ghosted for that.

7 Likes

Not a chance

6 Likes

No. Of course not. Failing to comply with ATC instructions will though.

4 Likes

Yeah, I’ve seen too many ghosted for no reason topics to forget that.

I’ll follow all instructions don’t worry lol

6 Likes

I would recommend using the correct lights but no, as an IFATC member you cannot be ghosted for this, if you are, contact a moderator and the person because it would be unacceptable

4 Likes

I don’t think there’s actually an option to ghost someone because of this, so that won’t be necessary.

3 Likes

I will always try to use the correct lights, but I might forget sometimes

2 Likes

If you think you might forget I would say not flying on expert, expert is for flights when you are 100% flying good.

2 Likes

Not really. Everyone makes mistakes. Some are big, and some are small. For example,
you may land like a rock but you won’t get ghosted for that. So no, you do not have to be 100% to fly on expert.

3 Likes

I definitely aim for perfection on expert. I’m just tired of the people that ruin the realism of long hauls by taxiing thru me or going vertical in a 777

4 Likes

I am aware, but if you forget something you don’t know what else you might forget. (E.G. pushback request) might sound stupid but I’ve seen and ghosted for people who forget that

2 Likes

Well that won’t be happening on expert :)

3 Likes

Alrighty, the OP’s question has been answered.

Let’s not turn this into a chatroom.

5 Likes

I have flagged this for you. Should be closed any moment. :)

2 Likes