Ghosted for a sharp turn?

I was flying the f16 i Wanted to do touch and goes and i realisere that i turner late so i did take a sharp turn (and this was far away from egll) and then i Get ghosted

Hey mate,

Your best bet is to contact the person that ghosted you. You can find their name in the logbook in app.

5 Likes

Or well IT Wasnt so far away from the AirPort but still

Well this was in training server

Are you sure? ATC can’t ghost in training server. You might have gotten a ghost mixed up with a violation?

5 Likes

Ah, that means you got an aerobatics violation. This ghost is only a system ghost (it just kicks you from the server) and is not recorded on your grade table. Instead, it will show up as one violation.

4 Likes

No i did a sharp turn and then i GOT ghosted

Another reason, is that you may of been ghosted for aerobatic maneuvers if it was on training server and this could link in to the ‘sharp turn’ you are describing.

2 Likes

Bit i GOT for a sharp turn egen i did not do atrobatics sint that voalition the unfair

Yes that jappene i did take sharp turn i did not do atrobatics

Can you upload your replay so we can see?

Follow the steps here: https://sharemyinfiniteflight.com/

2 Likes

Ok i can try just wait

Violations, which aren’t caused by a system failure are unfortunately not reversed.

Sharing a replay as @Maxim writes can help us to see what actually happened, as would a screenshot from your logbook.

4 Likes

I tryed to share the video but i cant i dont know how

Can you just make a screenshot of your logbook entry from that flight and share it?

1 Like

Ok i can try

1 Like

1 Like

I hope that was What you wanted

1 Like

Looks like it wasn’t a ghost, just a system violation. Unfortunately as you were in an F-16, the system would view a sharp turn such as 70-80 degrees as aerobatics.

2 Likes

All right, it’s just what @Maxim and @Declan_O already suggested above, a system violation, not a ghost, which won’t be reversed, but is nothing to worry that much about:

2 Likes