Ghosted again! (I was angry I’m sorry)

I was ghosted because I “spammed frequently” and I just asked for clearance to an airport sure I did say something again and again but I was lost! He said check the forums for tutorials on atc instructions” where do I find those?

1 Like

G’day, could you check your log book to see who ghosted you and contact them via PM, if you don’t know their IFC username, then please tell us the name shown in the log book. You can find the tutorials on ATC in #tutorials and #tutorials:atc.

1 Like

And/or find the controller here. :)

I know who it was and I messaged him

Great, that’s all you need to do. The controller will explain everything you need to know to you.

And can you link me the page?

There isn’t generally a point to create a topic if you have contacted the controller. We weren’t there, and we don’t know what has happened. We could only speculate, which would make the situation worse :)

2 Likes

This page? Which page? 😅

This tutorial should help you with some of the common mistakes pilots make & why controllers send “check tutorials”.

2 Likes

I’m as mad as Andy from the office

2 Likes

The controller will explain why he sent you that message and what you can do to improve. He can help you more than us.

1 Like

Well we’re as confused as confused.com. The controller will tell you the full reason of your ghost, we don’t know what happened, and a one sided argument isn’t the best idea. Is there any way we can help you (apart from the overall ghosting, that’s the controllers issue)

1 Like

And I didn’t know when he was going to break me from my holding pattern so do I just stay quiet and fly straight like a ghost plane?

Ok. Let’s just calm down a second. Have you got a reply from the controller yet?

1 Like

And thank you guys

The controller will explain everything to you. There really isn’t that much point asking us.

1 Like

I was angry

Understandable. Completely. It’s a way that as much as we don’t like it, but we learn from it. I’ve had it twice, believe me 🙄

1 Like

Well there is nothing you can do apart from ask the controller. Please stop addressing your anger or annoyance to us, as said before, we cannot do anything.

I’m sorry😔

1 Like