“Ghost Plane”

Hmm… I feel like I have heard of something like this before, was this where some gang messed up his plane and made it crash, or was that another story I’m thinking of?

1 Like

I think it’s another story. On this one, the cause of the actual crash was engine flame out due to fuel starvation. (Cabin Pressurization also played key factor in crash) don’t know what crash you are thinking of though.?

2 Likes

I watched an Air Crash Investigation on this a few days ago.

2 Likes

I dont know. All I remember was this golfer said something derogatory towards Asians and then a Chinese-American gang messed with his plane and it depressurised and crashed.

Pretty eerie situation. You always look up to see airplanes that you assume are occupied by people who are very much alive. Imagining the relative silence among the numerous warning that must’ve been going off in the aircrafts final moments gives me chills.

1 Like

The problem was a lack of “some type of gas”.

Wow. Talk about substituting your own reality. Are you able to provide a reference to this gang incident or is this sort of like how at one time I was led to believe the moon was made of cheese?

1 Like

I believe this was caused by cabin depressurization. This caused the pilots to pass out.

2 Likes

Imagine if this were on course to crash into a populated area? As the warnings on where it may run out of fuel and crash got sent out by the gov’t, everyone would be panicking thinking it’s going to crash on top of their house.

1 Like

Please read my topic on this conversation.

2 Likes

Wow, used credible sources to tell a story. You, sir, are one in a million these days.

Thank you. I’ve always been described by my teachers as a great student, but it’s not about that now.

Pls ignore.

Kthxbye

2 Likes

No I am not. I saw it on golf channel one night. As far as you know, I could be making this up, I’m sorry.

1 Like

I saw this on Mayday. It’s believed that the something went wrong with the oxygen being pumped in, causing lack of oxygen and the passengers and pilot to pass out.

1 Like

I saw this one its a good one definitely recommenced it.

Yep Lear jet lost pressurization The pilots didn’t recognize it, and became incapacitated. The NTSB found that the contributing factor was the priority of putting on the oxygen mask in the Checklist. After the crash a mandated revision of the Checklist was implemented.

2 Likes

This one was a bit different. The cause of this was the maintenance personnel turning the pressurization to manual instead of auto. Which was subsequently overlooked by the pilots.

1 Like

I thought I was interesting to see the lack of a data recorder. If it wasn’t for the fighters to see the windows they never would have known. It was a safe event. I remember the news broke in on TV and was following the situation.

It was a sad event but at least something was learned from it.

4 Likes

I watched this already! Definitely recommend it!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.