GHOST_Heavy's ATC Tracking Thread [Passed! Thank you IFC!]

Practicing for IFATC and beyond. Thank you all for helping me get there! Please come on by!

Frequencies: Ground, Tower
Time: 0950Z - 1130Z
Remarks: none
Server: Training

8 Likes

Take into account the terrain when issuing left/right traffic. 10R right patterns should not be given considering you cannot fly the standard 1500ft AAL pattern because of the mountains. Also, when pilot asks for runway change, you must issue new pattern entry and not say “Go-around, make left traffic 10L”.

1 Like

Copy on the terrain. Furthermore, I will issue new pattern entry instead of the standard go around! Thank you sir!

Safe landings!

I shall give you rest of the feedback via pm. Thanks!

1 Like

If you want open later,I maybe can come to flight some pattern;)Cheers!

1 Like

I will definitely open later, check my thread for airport location! look forward to seeing you on the ground!

1 Like

I’ll pop on later if you’re on, if not I’ll catch ya another time. :)

2 Likes

Appreciate it! Hope to see you out there!

1 Like

[CLOSED]

PHNL
1845z-2000z
Tower and Ground

Come on by for some sunshine!

Is this open now? The time is wrong. Right now it is 1850z.

1 Like

Yessir! Apologies for the incorrect time!

1 Like

I am coming, spawning at PHNL now.

1 Like

See you out there!

On my way - N104MC

RW Boeing 737-700:)

1 Like

Here are few things you need to improve:

When you said taxi to runway, immediately after you said give way to aircraft ahead. So I replied just to give way command. So you should wait until I reply taxiing to runway, and then send give way command. And actually you should not send me give way to aircraft ahead because the other aircraft ahead of me was holding position after pushback, it was not cleared to taxi yet.

Then when I landed you did not send exit runway, so I stopped on the runway and waited what you will do and another aircraft was on short final. So I was waiting and nothing happened, so the aircraft on final sent that he is on final, and then you said him to go around, but after that you sent me exit runway, expedite, traffic on final. So then I exited the runway (but at that time there was no one on final). So right after someone lands and he slowed down you need to send it (I went around few exits where I should have exited but you did not send anything). - I know I cant sit on the runway after I land, I just wanted to know how you will react in this situation.

And when I was crossing runway 04R, you should send me cross 04L without any other request, because there is no space between the runways to stop, so you should send cross 04R and immediately after I replied cross 04L, because I had to stop between the runways and wait for your command, but there was no space there.

But everything else worked fine, good job!

1 Like

You shouldn’t just sit on the runway after you land, that’s bad advice especially when you knew someone was on final.

3 Likes

@Chad_Garnett Yes, I just wanted to see if he will react to that and instruct @Ray_Wang who was on final to go around. I know I should not sit on the runway, but I just wanted to see what he will do in this situation.

1 Like

@Jakub_Astary Feedback for pattern:
At Tower frequency,you can’t say“Executing missed approach” Go around basically is Executing missed approach
Executing missed approach For APP/DEP only.

2 Likes