Ghana 757 routes?

Hello guys,
As I’m sure you are aware the Ghana airways 757 has been announced as a new livery on the reworked 757! I’m not really familiar with the Ghana airline 757 so apart from Gatwick which other airports does it operate too?
Thanks!

2 Likes

I know for a fact that they used to fly it to Brussels as well, not sure about other routes. I’m guessing it probably went to Johannesburg as well

2 Likes

3 Likes

Oh cheers!

Thanks! It’s very limited :/ such a shame with such a beautiful livery

1 Like

If it comes there’s Ghana be a section in themThe B757 Route Database

2 Likes

Oh you didn’t

3 Likes

Yes I did.

One thing I recommend you do is go on Jetphotos.net and search for photos of the Ghana 757. They’ll say which airport they’re taken in and sometimes they include notes on the route it was flying.

1 Like

I believe they flew to Gatwick, Dusseldorf, and Johannesburg.

2 Likes

Cheers, that’s really helpful!

1 Like

Don’t forget you can also do cargo and charter ops. They used this aircraft for those purposes too. Imagination is powerful!

4 Likes

Yeah defo! Cheers Misha :)

You must let your thoughts run free. Be a little creative and there will be many routes with Ghana International :)

1 Like

I haven’t looked through too many pictures, but just googling “Ghana 757” and looking at the links for the pictures pulled up Heathrow and Manchester as well.

1 Like

I will go from acc-ewr. Sadly Accra Kotoka Airport is outdated in IF.🤔

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.