Getting your money back

I just recently bought a new plane, the A319, and I was supposed to get the A320. Only realized it afterwards. Is there anyway I can get my money back?

I got no money left

Hello Brandon.

I’m pretty sure you can recieve a refund … Try these links out :

( If your an apple user )

report it to Apple: Request a refund for apps or content you've bought from Apple – Apple Support (UK)
But if you have used the aircraft they can’t refund you.

I don´t think you can request a refund. Though you can ask in Support and Feedback, “Send us a message”.

you can but not via Infinite Flight

2 Likes

If on Android, go to www.play.google.com and select account. Then select the purchase and select problem. Then that’s it.

reportaproblem.apple.com this should be able to get you a refund

Just copy and paste that website, for some reason the hyper link makes it broken.

You can request a refund through Apple, but not through IF. I did it once.

1 Like

There are loads of topics about this already, anyway, to do this on iOS, visit:

You will have to log in with your Apple ID. You will see a list of purchases. Just click the one you want a refund for. A drop down list will appear. Choose from the options and add an explanation OR select ‘I want a refund for this item’ (or something similar) to get a full refund within a few days.

After 90 days, you cannot refund anymore, except if you contact Apple Support. Also, after given approx. 15-20 refunds you will NEVER be able to refund your products again with that Apple ID. Yes, I found it out the hard way.
So do spend your refunds carefully.

thx fro all the info. i contacted apple last night, and got my refund! had to talk with 5 people tho. thx everyone, and Happy Flying!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.