Getting tired of crashes

Did a 6 hr flight from JFK to LCY and app crashed on final approach. iPad 8th gen running the app with lowest possible resolution, etc. Hard to believe this hasn’t been fixed yet. I’m paying well over $100/year for this app and it’s not really functional as advertised. You guys need to fix this ASAP before Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 takes over the market.

6 Likes

Hello,
For starters have you read this? Microsoft is desktop :)

3 Likes

It’s just what’s going to happen until they fix the bug, but yeah I agree, it’s really frustrating and super disappointing. It’s happened to me on 14 hour flights and it sucks. Especially when I’m paying so much for a subscription, but there’s nothing you can do

2 Likes

Hello, no I haven’t. Does this negate the lack of action on this issue? Not going to renew my subscription with the lack of action from staff. Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 looks way sweeter anyway.

1 Like

I suggest you do ;)

1 Like

Just before a whole rant starts, Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 needs a whole lot higher standard of device, which is a PC. Try running that on your mobile.

6 Likes

Just did. these are suboptimal workarounds at best.

1 Like

Okay so I’ll do sims on my PC instead of my phone. Easy switch

2 Likes

Yes, for the moment they are until the issue is fixed. Your choice of you want to carry on with IF.

1 Like

You do realise Microsoft sim will be wayyyy more expensive

1 Like

It’s only been like 3 months at this point. That’s a quarter of my subscriptions duration during which time I haven’t been able to fly long haul at all. Unacceptable.

1 Like

That’s fine. I’m willing to pay for an app that works. Not willing to pay for one that doesn’t.

2 Likes

I don’t like crashes either but they’re working in a fix

Meanwhile we pay for the service like everything’s working as normal with a hope they’ll fix it.

1 Like

*A game that requires a top end PC that will probably cost well over a grand ya mean 🙃

Listen. Let’s not turn this into an argument about whether IF is good or not good, that is an opinion. The answer has been given, the devs will fix it when they can.

this is a forum for Infinite Flight, not Microsoft Flight Sim

That happened to me a lot. I recommend that you make sure to clear any replays or storage that takes up your device. Also if you’re doing a long haul, I also recommend powering off and on your device before the flight to clear any bugs that might be on it. If that doesn’t work, try other apps similar to infinite flight to see if its your device, not the app. If so, try looking to fix your iPad and if its Infinite Flight’s problem, I cant help you there. Hope this helps

I get what he’s saying, it’s annoying to spend so much money for the game to crash, especially on only a 6 hour flight with an IPhone 8 and to be fair, it’s been months since they started finding the fix and nothings happened

3 Likes

I don’t care about money so long as the app works and its best in class. Infinite Flight doesn’t work as advertised and will be outclassed by MSFT

1 Like

I totally agree this is well overdue

3 Likes