Getting started with Infinite Flight Airport Editing

Am I need any app on pc?

Check out the guide I linked, everything is explained there

I saw it, it’s to complicated to me… Sorry…

Well, that’s how it works, we can’t make it easier ¯_(ツ)_/¯

YouTube

Applied! This team is one of the most underrated of IF

This is really nice, one airport that needs to have a lot of fixing is KSTS. Becuase STS airport expanded by a lot in 2015. Now airlines such as; United, Alaska, and American Airlines fly there.

Come on, @luwest, you found the right thread already! Join the team, learn how it’s done, and if you reached a certain level you could fix it yourself!
There is no place for requesting airports being done.

Yours Tom

Since I’ve found a lifelong community this year, I’m now looking to contribute in some way.
I had no idea this existed until I had been away a few weeks and read about the scenery update and the update before that.

I’ve realized this simulation can reach the highest potential. The work everyone has put in, my friends see me playing and are just always fascinated.

I’ve got a local airport near, KLOZ, my great uncle would fly into from KOKC during holidays and we’d pick him up. I worked beside it later on in life for two years.

Hopefully tomorrow, I can start researching and studying.
For those of you that do this, I want you to know I’ve just had one flight since the update but I noticed taxing for t/o that my graphics on high running smoothly was amazing detail.

Then I realized some members did some work!

I appreciate it every day, major kudos to all of you. Excellent work!

PS
I have to imagine team u also take request for waypoint and other nav errors as well.
I’m pretty meticulous on this game, it’s the only Sim you can be.

Frustrating to see waypoints missing in IF, mainly on TOD to destination. Being fresh, the FL and speed in simbrief to aim for helps me big time.

If I can also send to the team, I’ll gather up my notes every few days. I’m a detail oriented guy, having that info would give me more to write

Dedicated notebook, departure arrival airports, airplane model and carrier, alt airport, fuel block, then waypoints and fl and speed for each one.

I know this is something that can be improved and in fact, checking into airport editing first time tomorrow, I would be happy to make it my main focus while learning editing to compile waypoint info

Thank you for the video!

I sent an application in!

I am impressed by the time and effort you put in airport editing!
Well done!
IF is incredible!

what a good one here I’ll join

I live in Santa Rosa I agree🙌🏾