Getting pro

hey guys! I have been away from infinite flight for a while now and would like to come back to it. quick note: I did not know what to search I looked around and couldn’t find an answer anywhere so my apologies if this is a duplicate.

so when I go to link my infinite flight forum account to my app, it says that the pro is not found. do i have to buy pro first and link it after?? or??

again sorry if this is a duplicate no rudeness if it is please. thank you guys and glad to be back!

safe flights!

1 Like

Since the linkage from your ifc account to the app gives you features for live online flight only, I believe you do need to have an Infinite Flight Pro subscription to be able to link it since it’ll be useless to link it without having access to the online servers where it displays and has a purpose.

1 Like

so straight forward can’t believe I didn’t think about that.

thanks man!

1 Like

Of course. Glad to see you are back! If you have any other questions at all feel more than free to direct them to my inbox and I’ll be more than glad to speed you back up to date.

1 Like

I will do that! thanks so much.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.