Getting disconnected from server every 10mins

Hello! Today i was flying and when i was waiting until the aircraft reaches cruise altitude i saw than im getting disconnected and connected every 10/5mins from the server. I had this problem some months ago but was fixed, now im getting this problem again. My wifi is good and i have a brand new device, im using android.
Any solution? :(

I’m not having any issues so it must be on your end. Could be with iOS 14, or our WiFi, not sure. Is your status in the upper right hand of your screen all green?

If not I’d recommend the classic device restart.

1 Like

Yep all green the status but every 5/10 mins appears the reconnecting icon. I have a 50mb wifi

I restart my device before all my flights so idk whats going on :/

Well if you are reconnecting again, it may just be that your WIFI is cutting off for a few secs.

Also, how did you solve this issue when it happened a few months ago?

1 Like

I dont remember to do something to fix the problem lol

1 Like

Lol perhaps just wait till it goes away again

1 Like

I hope to solve this problem asap. It’s so annoying when I’m flying in controlled airspace ;(

1 Like

Anyways thanks for your help :)

Is you’re internet connection stable? Sometimes for me the WiFi is under maintainence or something end is unstable and keeps cutting off for a day or so. How long has this been happening for?

1 Like

Like a week ago. I play xbox sometimes and i dont have any problem

1 Like

Ye I can’t really think of any other solutions, sorry :/

1 Like

No problem! Thanks :)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.