Getting Design Error in Browser

This is what I saw when using Chrome today.

Have you tried reloading the website? This is unusual.

Reload, restart, turned my computer upside down, threw some salt over my back, nothing is working.

9 Likes

Before you ask:

3 Likes

And here is the console output.

I have no idea where to put this category wise. Oh well.

I’ve relayed this to Cam, who’s responsible for the website. First I’ve seen of this.

3 Likes

Cool - you can close it, I wasn’t sure either hence why I added it here.

Leaving it open in case he needs some additional information :)

I pressed ctrl-f5 - then it showed up fine, then I refreshed again and went back to the issue, I then opened a new browser in chrome and reloaded it and again same result.

I’ll add just one idea which might sound stupid but worked for me on some recent occasions:

Try to zoom in and to zoom out again. I had some similar issues with Chrome last week on multiple websites and that somehow resolved it.

And now I‘m quiet again because our great IT master is already on it. Good luck!

Just tried no dice, sorry

1 Like

Hm, weird. Mine works just fine. I even tried on a chromebook and it still works fine.
Maybe something on your PC doesn’t let it load? (e.g a recent application you downloaded)

I’ll run fiddler and see if I can see where it is having an issue.

1 Like

Okay. I remember a while ago on my old PC I had a virus which was invisible and it insanely slowed down chrome and safari and glitched a lot of websites I was on.

Make sure not to change anything in the registry or delete anything system-wise unless a trusted anti-virus tells you to.

Try re-installing your browser too.

Maybe try deleting chrome and reinstalling it again

Do you have any extensions enabled? Compatibility mode? etc.

1 Like

Have you cleared your cache in google chrome?

Can’t delete chrome
Checked extensions - non operational - only have cisco web ex, windows for auth, and office online, non show as active during the request (i mean I don’t see any activating in dev tools)
I disabled caching in Dev Tools and same result.

It seems to be first hit - it pulls from a cache result of the server. The server is responding with this for me and I don’t know why. By server I mean what ever service is responding back with a result so as to decrease the impact to the web server.

If I send a refresh request (ctrl-f5) then the server responds back with the updated page. But if I then refresh the page again, boom back to the servers cached result.

Not sure why my IP is getting the old cached result. It is giving me this with the what it sees as the appropriate response based upon browser.

Edge works great, Internet Explorer and Chrome both are wacky looking.

I’ll connect to mobile phone and use it for internet access later and report back if it is ip related, meaning the server is responding with x based upon my IP.

I have confirmed that I am not going through work VPN.

Try restarting your modem.

Why not use this as a temporary solution?
…until it is Resolved