Getting an iPad

With global flight coming and better graphics, I want to get a new iPad. I currently have an iPhone 6 but don’t want to have IF on it for countless hours, so I am going to buy an iPad. Any ideas on what iPad I should get? I want to be able to run IF very smoothly, especially with the new graphics, but don’t want to spend a ton of money.

3 Likes

iPad Air is the best I hear :)

1 Like

iPad Air 2 is brilliant everything on full and no lag I have had it for nearly two years now and it’s still brilliant, I would advise you to get the iPad Pro 9.7inch or the bigger one as it will be more future proofed then the iPad Air 2

6 Likes

I am currently using a iPad mini 2 works fine with full settings and anti aliasing but friends have been saying get the air 2 because it can run games (IF) like a boss

1 Like

yep iPad Air 2

1 Like

I have used the iPad mini 3 and I had slight lag with everything on full, maybe it was just me being used to the air :)

I have an iPad mini and its extremely laggy.

2 Likes

Ok so get the iPad air 2?

I use the mini 2 not the original. I used to use a iPad 2 and it would always lag no matter what so I went out and bought a mini 2

2 Likes

I would get the iPad Pro 9.7inch or the 12.9 inch one the iPad Air 2 is nearly two year old so I would advise paying more as effectively it can be used much longer

1 Like

But it is so expensive, I want something to work well and be low cost.

1 Like

Here are the specs, the chips make a huge difference

5 Likes

Yep I understand whenthe new iPad Pro came out it did get a price reduction so it’s even cheaper, in that case I would get the air 2 you will be happy with it, get the 32gb of you need it as you only get around 12gb with the 16gb because of the pre installed software

1 Like

I personally like the Air2 because of its speed and size. I find the pro a little to bug.

• iPad Air 2
  • iPad Pro

0 voters

They do two sizes now the smaller one came out a few months back this is the same size as the air 2,ironically it’s better speced then the bigger one just because it came out later.

If you want real good graphics get the bigger iPad Pro. But if you want okay then get the smaller iPad Pro.

2 Likes

I have and recommend the Mini 4.

1 Like

The iPad Air 2 is probably the best choice. I play IF on my Air 2 and it is awesome and runs smoothly on High Settings !

1 Like

iPad Air 2 it mey not have that much storage but there is basically no lag for me (I am using iPad Air 2)

1 Like