Getting a yoke and operating it

Hi, guys, I was wondering the best way to use and operate a new yoke like the Logitec 3D pro yoke. A question I have is How to program it to IF? Thanks for your help If this is a duplicate Please link the other topic thanks. move if needed thanks. :)

1 Like

There’s some information here.

When you get it going can you tell me if it’s easy to install/use I might be looking into buying one(not on the topic pm me)

2 Likes

Wouldnt this cause a delay between the game and the joystick?

Nope it works perfectly, this is the only way to do it.

1 Like

No not really. It’s a completely unnoticeable delay. I own a joystick and I often use it.

Sounds great. I run a older mac as the battery life isn’t the best do you guys know if the battery is affected on your device? Thanks for your help much appreciated

If you need help, feel free to PM me. I just set up my joystick about a week ago.

2 Likes

hey guys im currently trying to set up a logitiec 3d pro but am having trubble getting the throttle working If anyone could help please that would be great thank you

1 Like

I might be able to help you.

If its easyer to pm your welcome to do so

I have the same yoke. My computer runs windows, so I just plugged it in, let it install the drivers, and it worked fine.

What’s your operating system?

IOS im useing my Iphone with my mac

Ok. Unfortunately, I haven’t tried the yoke with a mac. Maybe there is something you have to download. Sorry, but I don’t think I can help you with this one. :(

1 Like

Hey guys after some continued attempts the yoke I noticed that in that mine was saying network controller is this correct.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.