Getting a letter from ATC

Hey IFC, A few weeks ago, both myself and the brother took a Chick-fil-A dinner down to the guys and gals at the LRATC facility during the US shutdown. Recently our controller buddy messaged us asking us for our adresss and this came in the mail today with all them signing it and thanking us for it!

46 Likes

That’s awesome!

4 Likes

Thanks! It is cool

4 Likes

Really cool to see you do that…shoutout to all the controllers👏👏👏👏

4 Likes

That’s really neat. What a wonderful thing for you to do for them, and what a nice card!

4 Likes

That’s a cool card, I need one of those…

4 Likes

It’s a really cool card I agree. I need one for me

2 Likes

That is very nice of them to say thanks and very nice of you to give them some lunch. We need more stories like this in our world. :)

2 Likes

It was. Something I wasn’t expecting

2 Likes

If I could like this more than once I would. Great job mate. It’s things like this that will take you very far in aviation! 👍🏾

2 Likes

Thanks! Were a small group of people. Everyone knows everyone. And its the least we could do too keep them happy and motivated for keeping our skies safe. Learned alot as well when we got a tour as well

2 Likes

Wow what a thoughtful thing you did for them thank you for doing that

1 Like

That’s really kind of you and them

Just something to do to show support. They gave us the card as a thank you

1 Like

I agree it’s awesome

2 Likes

That is flipping amazing. I think I might buy starbucks for all of my ATC staff at KPDX.

2 Likes

Call them and ask if that’s something they would like that

2 Likes

That’s pretty legit, I know a couple people in the facility as well

2 Likes

I would love to do this for my ATC, but I live in Atlanta, and imagine how much that would cost 😂

1 Like

there awesome up there. If youve never been up there, let me know i can get a tour of it,