Get violation

Screenshot_20181110-161231

I was flying from Hamburg to London i was at 35.000 ft with M.078 and at descend on 11.000 with 220 kts. Why i get this 1 violation ? I was grade 5 and now grade 3 …
I was not in overspeed

2 Likes

Could you please go into your log book, and that flight should show a reason

Maybe you were faster than 250kts while climbing to FL100?

Look at this example, in your log book the flight should say “one violation” and there should be a thing at the bottom that says “view flight details” which will bring up something like this…

My Vertical speed was 2.400 and speed 240 kts

Can you plese just check the log? That is so much easier that taking stabs in the dark about what it might be…

1 Like

Overspeesing IN Flight but how can i get that when i was in 35.000 ft with M.078 ? And at the descend in 220 ?

1 Like

What was your vertical speed in decent? Because sometimes eaven if your speed is set to 220 your aircraft can be going faster

My VR was on 2000 - 2200

At -2200 your aircraft definitely could have struggled to keep it’s speed down, no matter what your AP is set to, always watch the speed…

Hello!

I had a look at the flight details, and the violation came from going too fast below 10.000ft.
Our data doesn’t record air speed, but we have ground speed. And at 9600ft, you were going 285kts GS.

1 Like

How long must i wait for grade 5 ? 7 days or 1 day ?

It’s going to be 7 days I believe…

2 Likes

okay thanks for your explanation

1 Like

Aright thank you

No problem, happy to help, we all get violations at some point, best thing you can do is try to learn from it to not do it again…

1 Like

And why were you performing aerobatics sir? 🧐😉

2 Likes

Ok, I actually just stalled and crashed, but I was close enough to the airport to get a vio. I was trying to tell @EthanT2 what our gate was, but…

2 Likes

I remember that Don’t IFC and fly;)

2 Likes

Ok guys, I think this has run it’s course, @DeerCrusher want to “take it behind the barn and put it to sleep?” 😂

2 Likes