Get my money back

In 20.1 most of my online flights ends with crash
Why i pay for that?
i want a Compensation.

3 Likes

We understand your frustration, and the Developers are racing for a fix. Please stay patient, it’s greatly appreciated! 😀

3 Likes

The only compensation you’ll get is through your relevant app store.

5 Likes

Although your frustration is understood, creating a support topic won’t necessarily help. If you’re really that upset, head over to the email you got from your respective App Store and request a refund. If your respective App Store refuses the refund, there isn’t much that can be done. Emailing Flying Development Studios (Infinite Flight LLC) wouldn’t be a feasible option either as they are unable to process a refund as it wasn’t made directly to them.

AMAZON

Visit the Amazon App website where the purchase was made, then locate and select “Contact Us” to make any refund request.

APPLE

iTunes policy is that all app sales are final. We are not able to provide refunds, but you may be able to receive a refund by emailing iTunes customer service making your request.

ANDROID

The GooglePlayStore offers a two hour grace period to request a full refund for any purchase. Following the two hour grace period all refunds need to be requested with the developer by providing a complete copy of the receipt which shows the purchase ID beginning with “GPA” along with a reason for the requested refund. Refunds are not guaranteed and will be reviewed on a case by case

3 Likes

Hello.
Unfortunately, during this period of time all IF users are experiencing these bugs and crashes to some extent so I would recommend sitting it out a week until the hotfix comes into operation. I have also experienced these problems and am yet to takeoff unfortunately.

Enjoy IF 20.1, good luck

Though these bugs/crashes may be frustrating at times, however it is important to consider that developers are actively listening to community feedback and are willing to fix any issues with the game. This isn’t possible with most other games on the App Store.

You are welcome to cancel you’re subscription, and maintain access until the subscription period has concluded. If you’ve already had your subscription for a while, however, I do believe you may not be able to revive a refund, as that is strictly apple and google policy. However, our wonderful devs are working very hard to produce a hot fix that will fix all known issues about 20.1. Cheers!😁

I am sorry, I feel selfish

1 Like

I understand bro but its a thing and its gonna be one till the devs fix it (pray they hurry up).

Don’t feel selfish. It’s all good :)

Just give the devs some time to release the hotfix and things should be good!

Don’t feel that way! As a consumer of a product, you have every right to be heard and to complain when something doesn’t work as intended!

If you would like to inquire about a refund of some sort, you may follow the instructions that some of the community members gave you before. Just know that the Staff and Development Team is doing everything in their power to find and fix these issues ASAP in an upcoming hotfix. The hotfix is going into testing soon and once it’s cleared by Infinite Flight’s Internal Beta Testers and the Staff, it will be pushed out to the public.

While these issues are annoying and hinder some of you guys from flying on Infinite Flight right now… This testing phase is crucial to ensure that other big bugs don’t appear in the process and to make sure that all of the bug fixes in the hotfix are truly fixed

This is just a testament to how amazing the Infinite Flight Staff team truly is! They pushed out one heck of an update - and then when issues arose; they were immediately responsive to work on a fix and resolve all issues ASAP

2 Likes

lol im sorry thats not how it works 🤣

@Al-Shawwaf The hotfix is live so have you downloaded it yet? This should help and also the servers are stabilizing.

Yes👍…

Have any of your problems been fixed?

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.