“Get Me Out Of Here” | Infinite Flight Cinematic

Hello ppl 👋 recently I made a cinematic for @Texan for a school project, and I decided to share it with you all! Enjoy!

22 Likes

This is too good, and my class loved it!

DUDE! That is awesome! Can I use it for mine too?

1 Like

Awesome video, but the landing… Let’s just say it’s 737 style 😂😂

2 Likes

go right ahead! Good luck on the project!

yeah the landing wasn’t the greatest 😅 I floated so I had to put her down

2 Likes

Thanks… They adored it! You’re a lifesaver! thanks again.

1 Like

Still better than some European LCC haha

1 Like

@TheGlobalAviator I wouldn’t necessarily blame that landing on the 737 😬 Speaking from experience, the 737 is quite easy to grease. The replays may show otherwise (not in this case 😂), but for the most part, it’s not hard to have a smooth landing in the 737. As for the 739er, that one is a little more challenging due to the length and height of the plane.

@Xaro As for the floating problem, try NOT to use full (40°) flaps unless you absolutely have to. Flaps 40° on the 737 is almost like asking to float lol. If you do need full flaps, only use a little bit of trim. I’d say no more than 8%. As for flaring, I’d pull back the throttles at around 30-20 ft above the runway. That’s only with full flaps. With flaps set at 30°, I usually bring back the throttles at about 15-5 ft above the runway. That’s how I end up greasing my landings. That works for the 739 as well. Give it a try and let me know how it works for you 😉✊🏾

3 Likes

I was really heavy so I used flaps 40, and there was a tailwind

2 Likes

WOW that was amazing!!!

1 Like

With that being said, you should’ve used flaps 30° with about 20-30% positive trim and a speed of 140-155kts. No judgement, just a helping hand!! Try some of those tips I gave you and let me know how they work for you 😉

1 Like

I’ll try this in my next flight, thanks!

1 Like

No problem!!

1 Like