Get Involved With The Community

Blog article by Dan

Get involved with the community

At a quick first glance, Infinite Flight is seemingly just a mobile flight simulator. However, what many don’t realise is that they’re only scratching the surface of what we have to offer when stumbling across Infinite Flight for the first time. In this blog post we’ll be covering the best ways to get more out of Infinite Flight from group flights to in-person community meetups!

Read the full article →

182 Likes

Nice! I haven’t read the article yet but I will read it now!

14 Likes

Nice article!

12 Likes

Nice article. Good info there for people who want to engage with the community.

8 Likes

Doing my bit to engage with the community…

Inkedb0a5ff92644e9d421c87b5169d4e83e2

74 Likes

You two have read 1923 words in less than 3 minutes. I’d recommend contacting Guinness World Records ;)

66 Likes

This is great 🤣

16 Likes

Thanks for the amazing article, Dan! I had a quick skim through it and it looks great!

10 Likes

19 Likes

People are weird. Respectfully.

7 Likes

That’s being an AvGeek in a nutshell

9 Likes

I skimmed through it and I understood the gist on what Dan was trying to get across.

:)

5 Likes

Nice to see there is a Discord server! I remember looking for one for IF a few years ago, but couldn’t find one. Will definitely be joining.

2 Likes

This is a decent blog article Dan👏🏻 Nice one!👌

Getting involved with the IFC is encouraged & definitely rewarding. It would be nice to find out potential meet ups dates for the IFC people in our respective countries.

5 Likes

North Korea, I would show up

6 Likes

Great article, thank you 🫡

5 Likes

It’s time I read up…

3 Likes

Nice! I will try these

2 Likes

Excellent article, Dan! Now whenever someone asks for beta, just tell them to “get involved with the community” and send them this article haha

Also, this article lists a ton of a ways to get involved so any new member of the community can find a place that works for them and can be genuinely involved in!

I’m sure this will be very helpful for new members but also existing members that want to get more involved with the community. Again, great article!

5 Likes

Very well written article! Perfectly describing what Infinite Flight is all about.

4 Likes