Germany to America Event

Germany to America event 2400Z

Summary: In the German to American event, made by @Lufthansa1 , everyone grade 2 or higher can fly from EDDF to KJFK,KDFW,KLAX,KSFO, or any other big airport of your liking.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! This is my first event, so there could be things wrong, message me on @Lufthansa1 if you see any failures. Thank you for understanding!

In this event we fly with:

B747,A330,A340,A380, Lufthansa livery ,Delta, Finnair , Condor, Eurowings, United, Singapore airlines or AA Livery. You can also choose any aircraft you want, but here are the recommendations.

Server: Training Server

Airport: Start: EDDF | End: any American airport of liking

Time: Starting 12PM CET, if it’s too late you can still fly with it tommorow as it is an 2 day event.

Photos:

Here’s the wiki:

Icon for IF Homepage and main Icon:

Community events

6 Likes

@here Important notice: this event goes 7 days so even if it’s night time for you, you can still join

1 Like

Why don’t we all fly together?

It’s not a group flight event

It only goes on for 2 days, not 7.

On Saturday I think I’ll fly the Lufthansa A340 to New York

Ok you are signed up

@here important notice: You can fly in this event with any aircraft and livery you want, if you don’t have an idea which one, see recommendations on top

And as said, no one is forced or must join at 10 AM CET since it’s an multiple day event, plus you can land at any American airport you want

Thank you for your understanding

important notice: You can fly in this event with any aircraft and livery you want, if you don’t have an idea which one, see recommendations on top

And as said, no one is forced or must join at 10 AM CET since it’s an multiple day event, plus you can land at any American airport you want

Thank you for your understanding

1 Like

Important notice: the time has been changed for most of users to be in the event.

If it’s too early or late in your timezone, don’t worry about it as the event lasts 2 days and you can still join it the day after it starts

1 Like

May do Frankfurt to Portland, will see though since the timing is a bit later in the day

Can I fly an AA B789 from EDDF-KDFW?

sure, as said, you can fly any aircraft with any livery

2 Likes

Can u please sign me up for any gate deltaa330

I will be proud to do atc

I can’t do atc

ok your signed up for any terminal gate in EDDF

1 Like

It will be at 6 am for me. Can I do it any time of the day

yes any time of the day

1 Like