German Waffle A350 in the Rain @ KLAS

Another topic, I’ll make it a short and sweet one, Today we received 2 special visitors! Luftwaffe’s A350-900 which is a branch from the German Air Force. This A350 is an ACJ variant meaning fitted with luxury.

The other visitor was VH-COH with is a private Boeing 737-800 BBJ2. Recently leased to Jet Star International, they’ve been doing flights around Michigan and moved over to the West!

From a 9 hour flight from Cologne, The A350-941ACJ arrives at 3:20PM.

The passengers on-board is unknown and classified. An awesome rare sight for my Friday!

The 737-800 BBJ2, my first catch of this type. Came unexpectedly right behind the A359.

Like said, kept it short and sweet with only to 2 catches. It was pretty cold and rainy out so I didn’t stay for long.

Gear

Canon Rebel EOS 250D
Canon Rebel EOS 450D [OLD]
Tamron 18-270mm F/3.5-6.3
Tamron 100-400mm F/4.5-6.3
Manfrotto Carbon Fiber Tripod

Social Media

Instagram
JetPhotos
YouTube

38 Likes

these photos are so good to the point @AndrewWu will have to give up his secret oatmeal

1 Like

@Moritz come forth

1 Like

Nevermind ^

That was the C-5 Galaxy that departed from Munich

1 Like

Niceee! These are actually really good and came out awesome with the rain

2 Likes

It rains in Vegas?

Nice shots though!

1 Like

I think otherwise 😂 Rain gave it so much grain, I’d love to have clouds in the background with the sun still shining. We’ve gotten the very rare appearance today of Snow too in March so.

1 Like

👁👄👁. Snowing in Vegas when it’s sunny here in Buffalo?!

Did we just trade weather?

2 Likes

@Moritz this is bad weather. Not your little dinky clouds in Munich

3 Likes

I’m trying to retry for the departure tomorrow. Weather will hopefully be better then the trash we had today lol

1 Like

Someone aboard the aircraft caught me lol

1 Like

Nobody:

Seattle that hasnt seen the sun since the earth was born:

1 Like

Also this is the first time Andrew replies to a topic without talking about oatmeal

1 Like

Anyways great shots @ItsBlitz!

3 Likes

We’re considered lucky to get snow and rain :/

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.