German Airways Embraer 190

German Airways E190

Credit: D-AWSI German Airways Embraer ERJ-190LR (ERJ-190-100 LR) Photo by Martin Tietz | ID 1181632 | Planespotters.net

About German Airways

German Airways Fluggesellschaft GmbH, formerly known as Luftfahrgesellschaft Walter, or LGW for short, was a German regional airline based in Düsseldorf that operated under the name German Airways. German Airways is a medium-sized wet leasing and charter company. Since 2017, German Airways has been a part of Zeitfracht, a Berlin-based modern and medium-sized logistics company. This airlines has more than 60 years of experience in the aviation industry.

About E190

Performance
Max Cruise Speed M 0.82
Service Ceiling 41,000ft
Range 2,450 nm

More Information

https://germanairways.com/en/ueber-uns/ueber-german-airways

Finally someone created a feature topic for this !

However, I saw this airline flying between two cities in France lastly on FR24, is it a charter airline ?

From the information that I have, Yes, it is.

1 Like

Yes they wetlease their fleet of E190s. They previously flew for EgoAirways for example, and will lease one of their aircraft to Lübeck Air for an international expansion.

3 Likes

We definitely need this amazing livery 😍

3 Likes

I would love to have this! Lots of charter opportunities + a german operator we won’t have otherwise

2 Likes

Credit

Very interesting Livery

1 Like

This is also one of theirs, but now wearing the Lubeck Air livery, as it will enable Lubeck Air to serve places like Keflavik this summer season!

Source

3 Likes

Looks nice 👍

1 Like

One is already operational. Destinations flown include Stuttgart, Munich (as in the picture), Bern, Salzburg, Keflavik, Olbia, and others.

Source

3 Likes

This livery definitely is underrated whil the ERJ is getting its rework

1 Like

Very much needed addition for the upcoming update. German Airways 190s can be found literally everywhere in Europe operating own flights and operated on behalf of other airlines. Voted!

1 Like