German Airforce C160 Transall Goodbye Tour

Today here in Germany the German Airforce did the first part of the Goodbye Transall Tour they visited several Airport in the Northern of Germany at some Airports they had formation flights With Eurofighters, NH90 or the lockheed Orion P8 the whol flight an other Transall flew with this special paintet Transall to take pictures of the several foramtions.

In general the visited 12 Airports most of them Military. I traveld over 1hr to the Military Airport Diepholz ETND to get some pictures. below there are 3 of them.

C160 Transall 50+40 :

C160 Transall 50+66 :

The C160 was used from 1968 till 2021. It was used in several places those all are represented in this special Livery named Goodbye Transall.

they will be replaced by the C130 wich are used in cooperation with France

31 Likes

6 Likes

That’s a beautiful airplane! Sad to see it go.😒

1 Like

Yeah its sad but also verry nice that they planed an last Tour so everyone can say goodbye to it

1 Like

Yeah! Those are some beautiful pictures you got of it to preserve its memory.

2 Likes

And with the next part in several week i will be there again at an nother Airport to save the Memories in pictures

1 Like

That will fun!

Yeah specialy because they start at my Home Airport the second part of the Tour

2 Likes

No one gonna mention the fact they put β€œ1968-2021” under the wings?

1 Like

First one who saw it πŸ‘

Wow 😍
Great pictures AGAIN!

Im always in love from the pictures you make!

Calu

1 Like

Very nice to see some pictures of the Transall Goodbye Tour! The special livery is looking fantastic in my opinion and you captured it very well :) Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Nice pics bro looked like fun! Farewell C160 πŸ˜₯

1 Like

Oh i didnt see that 😳
Looks cool but also sad : (

1 Like

Thanks, yeah it was very fun there i’m already hyped for the second Part

1 Like

Never in my life have I seen it this plane. All I can say is beautiful.

1 Like

You never saw an C160 ?

1 Like

Why ? : (
Come to germany you can spot them easily if you really want πŸ˜„

I use to live in Germany haha Zweibrucken and Rammstein. My Dad currently lives in Kreis Birkenfeld

1 Like

Ramstein? There is a air force base. If you can and want, go there and you’ll see many military Aircrafts.

Grüße! πŸ˜‰