Generic MD-11

IMG_2131 (Image credit to: Aircargonews) So this might be the dumbest or the most obvious livery that we need for the MD-11, and that livery is the generic livery. (As said in the title.) But as you all know, all commercial-type planes in IF have the generic livery. Do I would think that this would need a generic livery. But here’s the thing… I’ve never seen any images, vids, or post about the generic MD-11 (if any), and that is why I am requesting this livery in the “Features” category. (This is my first time making a request and topic, so please don’t go too hard on me. Thanks in advance 🙏) also feel free to close this topic if, A: There is already a generic livery, B: If this a duplicate, C: If there is not enough information. Also please feel free to give me tips on how to get better at this! Also thank you so much FDS/IF for this amazing trijet update!!! Feel free to express your replies in the comment section in your own words! And hope that you all enjoy this topic!!! P.S. just one last thing, votes do count so please do if you find this interesting or a good addition to the new and upcoming update, then please vote. Thanks again and have a good day 😉

Most models we have in Infinite Flight come with a generic livery. I don’t think there is a need for this.

Responding to your request: When making a feature request, I suggest breaking up your information into short paragraphs or blurbs of information so it’s more attractive to the user. If you want to look at nicely done feature request, I highly recommend taking a look at any of @SingaporeAirlines’s, such as this one.

9 Likes

True but we haven’t seen any proof of it.🙃

1 Like

There is a 99.98% chance that the Generic livery will come on the MD-11, and we don’t need proof. Every commercial aircraft that is added will most likely have a Generic livery.

At least you know now. :)

14 Likes

Uh, we have proof. Just open up the app and scroll through the liveries. Generic can be found on the 737, 747, 777, A320, A321, A319, A380, etc.

Yes I know but we will just have to find out. Plus if there isn’t a generic livery from that .02% chance then this might come in handy. But like I said before we will just have to find out.😉 Plus I did say before that this could be the most dumbest or most obvious livery to the MD-11. But I appreciate the criticism and tips. So I say thank you.

Technically a duplicate because your picture is a generic cargo MD-11 which has about a 50/50 chance of coming

1 Like

This topic is quite pointless, no offense. No need to argue. Your question was answered. A mod can now close this topic.

1 Like

Sorry but the only reason that that is a freighter is because I couldn’t find a passenger generic livery and I did say that if it was a duplicate then this could be closed. But thank you for pointing that out.

That really isn’t polite, flagging would be a better option.

5 Likes

And I do know that, and like I said before this is my first created topic so I am not the best at this. I mainly just needed a topic that made sense about this. But thanks.

1 Like

It’s ok I said that I am open to criticism. But thanks you for backing me up.

1 Like

I said no offense and I never meant it that way. Its his first topic he will get the hang of it. Best of luck JT!

2 Likes

Thank you! Man I will try my best next time.😁

3 Likes

Now thats what I like seeing around the community, making up and putting arguments aside and making new freinds; Nicely done Ryan.
Warm regards to both of you gentlemen, 305…

5 Likes

Wow!!! This thing blew up because of you guys in like 5 mins. Thank you so much! It’s helping me a lot!

2 Likes

Gosh… I thought this place was to bring each other up an support each other’s ideas… Are we just at a point where critizing topics is the only thing we do now?

3 Likes

@JRRaviation everything is ok…just read the most recent comments :)

2 Likes

I’m talking about everyone’s posts before that. No place for those on this community.

We are all aware of that. Lets move on plz. Thx

2 Likes