Generic Liveries - Winglet/Sharklet and No Winglet/Sharklet versions

I am pondering, I see this wonderful aircraft a generic sharklet/winglet livery, and ask if we could have both versions of Generic Winglet/Sharklet and No Winglet/Sharklet (For Airbus, its the wingtip fence)

3 Likes

I could swear I saw this already requested somewhere and a that it was said that it would take up too much storage.

Well if you find it, post it, and get a mod to close the topic.

What I mean, if the Developers can add more liveries to the aircraft, they can add another generic livery with/without winglets/sharklets

Oh, I see now, you want specifically generic liveries to have the option.

He’s talking about selecting a winglet/sharklet option via a button, My idea is to keep all the other aircraft liveries the same, but have a seperate generic livery that has winglets/without winglets according to the original livery. The A320 currently has a sharklet generic livery, so I say add a seperate generic livery that just has wingtip fences.

1 Like

Oh that makes it much more clear. 👌

Correct Carson, so in the Aircraft Menu, like the A318, A319, A320, A321, 757, 767 etc. have another generic livery that is the opposite of the original.

The 767 has a generic winglet version → Add the 767 generic version without winglets.
The 757 has a generic winglet version → Add the 757 generic version without winglets

Same goes for the A320 family :)

1 Like

I would love to see generic A320 without sharklets, because in Europe there are few charter airlines that operate the A320 with white liveries. However, non of them have sharklets so having a white A320 without them would be a better option imo.

2 Likes

It would be nice to see an option to have a no winglets/no split scimitars (737) option on the likes of a320 and 757 on the generic liveries! This has my vote…. ✈️