General Feedback

Afternoon IFC
Today I bring you some of my feedback for infinite flight.

The new update is great, if your game doesn’t crash, I haven’t flown for more than 20 minutes yet.

Secondly, I would like to talk money, I pay £10 a month, which compared to other mobile sims is quite expensive, so where does that money go? RFS has global and a wider fleet than IF with so many more liveries! It also has buildings, clouds rain, yet it is significantly cheaper, why? I cannot even fly right now so that money cannot go into the server. Thirdly, the new update is good, but in terms of aircraft, RFS has live cockpits as standard, there is nothing special about live cockpits, so could someone tell me where my £10 goes?

3 Likes

I’m not new, I know that, I was just using it as an example, I can afford it fine but I was just interested to know how something which is more expensive can have a massive difference in quantity

1 Like

Quality over quantity, RFS may have more planes and features, but there is a massive quality gap between the two

1 Like

I understand that but right now I cannot even fly

Has i said, if your not happy the IFC is not a place to complain.

Hey! Running 4 servers is expensive. Getting the weather real time is expensive. This topic I have linked below explains it really well.

3 Likes

@GPilot118 why are you so aggressive?

@Tomjet073 - A short answer 🙂

3 Likes

Do you guys also get lag on the game.

1 Like

Thanks @Thomas_G and @Sashaz55

1 Like

I’m not agressive @Thomas_G, i just don’t like that he talk like that about IF.
Compare to RfS haha

Yes I do, i never lageed or crashed before 20.1 but now I cannot fly

Ain’t that cuz of the overloaded servers?

1 Like

That’s because the servers are overloaded. Don’t worry, it won’t be permanent.

2 Likes

Almost everyone is experiencing issues like this, hopefully the situation will improve over the coming days, so all we can do now is wait.

1 Like

I understand that, but I cannot even get to cruise

Wow, why my message got reported haha. it’s not breaking any IFC rules

Ok we should close this thread, i flag it

You were coming off a bit aggressive.

2 Likes

We don’t need anymore off topic chatter. If you really want to continue take it to a PM. If the question is answered please don’t continue responding!

2 Likes

bruh… ok i’ll try to be less agressive

1 Like