General Aviation Routes

I’m looking for a route to fly with a GA aircraft. Any length and from anywhere. Tell me your ideas

2 Likes

I got a good one

KROA - KMTV

I fly this in real life and is a quick 30 min hand flown flight C:

1 Like

Looks fun!!!

1 Like

Check the GA section 🙃

1 Like

My suggestion is pick any GA plane choose an airport and go explore 😃

3 Likes

It is very fun and nice in the 172 and in the tbm

1 Like

Yes, I already checked that out. I have already flown all of the GA routes. I’m looking to see what other people have in mind

1 Like

A good one, if you want to fly in Europe.

LFPN - LFBD with a TBM 930.

1 Like

I would recommend to use randomflightgenerator.com to find routes.

Just select the aircraft and the time.

1 Like

Its your choice. Where do you like to fly?

1 Like

Get in a C172. Spawn in LFLJ, and go flying around the alps. Just go where the plane takes you. Edit: I ened up flying into Innsbruck Didn’t even mean to fly there, I just turned a corner thinking “I recognise this” for it to be LOWI 🤣

1 Like

Amazing!!!

Go to idaho in the xcub.

Maybe KSNA-KSEE

SNA-AVX. Great route and airports. Or AVX-OXR and AVX-CMA

Salzburg - Innsbruck Austria.

Big Bear to Catalina. You the mountains, beach, islands, and the Greater Loa Angeles Area.

Depart for KHND and take a transition over KLAS (McCarran) and fly east to Lake Mead where you can fly the Colorado River south over the hoover dam and through some nice rocky terrain. Basically river flying. This route takes 30 minutes to an hour

I usually end this route at Kingston airport in Arizona. Another way is you can continue east from Lake Mead to the Grand Canyon, this route takes around 1-2 hours.

1 Like

Here’s a few from my favorite home town airport!

KLZU --> KPDK (15 mins)

KLZU --> JAX (45 mins)

KLZU --> KCLE ( 1hr 20mins )

ALL OF THESE ARE PEFFORMED USING THE CESSNA CITAION

Hope you use these!

KETB-KAZO
West Bend-Kalamazoo
FT: 2.5h in a C172
Fly around one of the Great Lakes (Lake Michigan) and along the Windy City (Chicago) Coastline

1 Like